42. Superheroes

Lauren's POV

Seeing Camila laying in my arms almost lifeless just made my heart sink. For a moment I was so spaced out looking down at her immoble body that I had forgotten about the douchebag that was responsible for it. I kept calling out for her for almost five minutes. My own body was feeling weak as shook her, not too hard, trying desperately to wake her up. I had my sleeve held up against her cheek to help stop the bleeding.

That was more than enough. This asshole put his hands on her. He put his hands on my girlfriend. Now I was infuriated now. As Dinah, Normani and Ally finally joined me by Camila's side, I gently handded her to them as I got up and saw Keaton hovering over his brother. I angrily stomped over to them and kicked Wesley hard in the sie of his stomach. He groaned as he held the injured area and coughed. I was close to punching him when I heard him chuckle and look up at me with a smirk.

"She's a good fuck ya know?" he winked. I had no hesitation as I lunged at him, collasping on the ground on top of him and throwing some pretty hard core punches to his face. He groaned with each one thrown but still managed to have that stupid smirk plastered on it the whole time. I felt two arms grab around my waist and pull me off of the smirking douchebag.

"He's lying! I know it! He wants you riled up is all!" Keaton says from behind me. I was still struggling in his grip as I looked down on the other brother who was chuckling as he spat out blood on the ground beside him. "Haven't gotten any of that yet?" he aims at me. "You should try it sometime." I once again try to lunge at him, but Keaton still had me wrapped in his arms. I had angry, burning tears trailing down my cheeks and my face was red in fury. Keaton almost couldn't contain me but managed to anyways.

"Lauren stop! Go, go get Camila and take her to the hospital okay? Leave me here, I'll deal with my brother. Just go make sure she's alright," He yells. I look back towards my girlfriend who's still unconscious and in Dinah's arms on the ground. Normani has a cloth held up against her cheek and Ally is stroking her hair. Dinah looks up at me with fear and despair and her eyes full of tears. I turn away and look at Wesley one more time on the ground, he's still fucking smirking. I want nothing more than to rip off his mouth with my bare hands but Keaton is right, my girlfriend is way more important. I walk over to Camila and gently pick her up bridal style from Dinah's arms and look at her motionless body in my arms. It takes everything not to break down but I manage to get out an unsteady 'lets go' to the other girls before rushing to my car and placing Camila in the backseat.

~~~

"She'll be okay Lauren." Ally places a hand on my shoulder and lightly squeezes it for comfort. I was looking down at the floor but slowly looked up to meet Ally's gaze. I gave her a small smile and looked back down to the black spotted floor.

"I know. Her injuries weren't too bad looking but I'm just still overwhelmed. To think of what happened, and what could have happened if we didn't get there soon enough, it just makes me cringe. And it only puts my mind into perspective of what she could have possibly went through during high school." I explain as I put my head in my hands and close my eyes to take in what was happening. "And that freaking comment he made about Camila being a good 'fuck'. That sent all kinds of bad vibes throughout my body. I honestly wanted to kill him. Ally he freaking violated her!" I almost yell. "Whether he went all the way with her or whatever he did, from what I can see he violated her and he has been for the past four years." I say with a crack in my tone.

I was now being engulfed in a big group hug as the other two girls had heard my outburst and they all got up and wrappe their arms around me. I had a new set of tears making their way down my cheeks as I sobbed into Ally's shoulder.

Shortly we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We all looked up to see a doctor giving us a shy and sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry for interrupting. You're here for Karla Cabello?" He asks.