28. Them...

Lauren's POV

Me, Camz and the rest of the girls all jumped in my car and were on the way to the Waffle House. Camila sat in the passenger seat with me and the rest of the girls pile into the back.

"Mila why you gotta be in the front dawg?" Dinah wines while she squirms in between Ally and Normani. Camila giggles as she looks in the rearview mirror. "No the real question is, why are you squished in between Mani and Ally? Shouldn't Al be in the middle considering she's about the size of a chihuahua?" She jokes. "Hey!" Ally yells from behind. "She's right dawg, you sitting in the middle on the way back." Dinah glares at Ally playfully.

I feel Camila put intertwine her hand with my right hand on the armrest. I look over to her and beam with a smile as I give her hand a squeeze.

"And besides D-mac, if she sat back here, she wouldn't be able to hold her hand and eye fuck her." Normani said plainly. I almost choke on my own oxygen, releasing Camila's hand to cover my mouth as I cough. "Mani!" She scolds her. "You okay, Lolo?" She rubs my arm.

Not when you're touching my arm like that.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Just horny-I MEAN HUNGRY...Just hungry." I give a hesitated laugh as I close my eyes tightly to regain my composure. If I wasn't blushing before, then I know I am now. "Damn Mila, you must have the magic touch. She's full on blush. High five Chancho!" Dinah puts her hand in the air to high five Camila. Camila just looks back and rolls her eyes playfully as she turns her attention back to me.

We've just parked in the Waffle House's parking lot and the girls all rushed out and inside leaving me and Camila behind in the car. I unbuckle my seat belt and begin to get out of the car but Camila grabs my shoulder. "Um Lo?" She says. I turn back around to see her with a huge smirk on her face. "Mhm?" I respond. She leans in and kisses my cheek. I feel my face heat up at the contact of her lips on my skin. She doesn't pull away but instead brings her lips to my ear. "Oh and um, don't worry. I'm a little horny-I mean hungry...too." She says. Her hot breath hitting my neck as I begin to breathe heavily. She lightly nibbles on my ear before retracting and getting out of the car, leaving me a bit hot and bothered in the car. That girl...will be the death of me.

Once I regain edge, I shake my head to recollect my thoughts and finally step out of my car and into the Waffle House to join the other girls. They've already picked a booth and are ordering food. I take a seat next to Camila and instantly grab her hand under the table. I see her look over to me and give a big smile before looking back to the waiter who has just requested her order. "Oh um...I've actually never bee here before." She says skimming through the menu. "Darn it, what do I want..?" She says flipping to the next page. "Lauren covered in syrup." Dinah whispers while taking a sip of her tea. "I heard that...its kinda true though." She smirks not looking up from the menu. I raise my eyebrows and try not to blush once again.

We all order and get out food within the next fifteen minutes. Our conversations ranging from Ally's weird noises she can make with her mouth to them embarrassing Camila on her fangirl issues.

"Oh please Mila! If I ever caught you listening to anything besides Demi, Ed and One Direction, I'd be highly surprised." Normani laughs, and the other girls nod in agreement. "Ah I wouldn't say that, it's obvious when I drop an album she'll be the first to download it." I joke as I plant my arm firmly around her shoulder. "Hm...who says I'd wanna hear your music huh Lolo?" She winks. I tickle her with my free hand as she laughs uncontrollably. "The tickle monster, that's who." I say as I continue my attack on her tummy. "Ok ok ok! Stop, I surrender. I'll give you my first born child!" She screams as she gasps for air. "That's what I thought." I say grabbing a piece of bacon and biting it, before I kiss her cheek.

Camila's POV

"Well well well..." I hear an approaching voice. I turn to see the the familiar faces of the other two demons that have made my life a living hell for years...Wesley and Drew. My laughter dies down as I gulp and stare wide eyed at the two approaching boys.

"Wow...I never thought I'd see you again Fagbello." Wesley chuckles. "Been a while huh?" Drew adds as they stand at the edge of the table eyeing me deviously. I sigh deeply and turn away. "Aw look, she's speechless now. You weren't so quiet when you were screeching at the top of your lungs a minute ago. Man, I'd know that horrible voice from anywhere." Wesley says as he puts both hands on the table.

"Um excuse me?" Normani says confused. "And might we ask who the hell you are dawg?" Dinah sternly asks. I return my gaze to the girls as I see Wesley and Drew smirking. "We're just friend of Mila here." Wesley says gesturing to me. "We're NOT friends." I finally say quietly. "Oh so she talks!" They laugh. I could cringe at the sound of their laughter as Wesley begins to speak again.

"I heard my dumbass brother decided to apologize to you...how nice of him huh? Always the bigger man." He scoffs. I feel Lauren tense at my side as she holds me a bit closer to her. "Oooh...so you're them." She says with disgust clear in her voice. "Them? That's how you've been referring to us Fagbello? I thought we had names at least." Drew laughs. "Yeah, asshole one and two." I manage to spit out. "How about you two just get lost...I don't think you're really all that welcomed here." Ally says as politely as possible. "And who are you suppose to be little one? One of her friends?" He scoffs. "Wow, surprising Mila. Finally found people to have some pity on you." He laughs.

I feel him reach over and tug at my hair. "Hey I'm talking to you bitch." He spat. I feel Lauren release her grip on me and stand up.

"Alright, I suggest you back the fuck up. I don't know how things worked back when you used to go to school with Camila but now, she won't be taking any of your shit. Don't touch her. Don't talk to her like that. And get the hell out of here." She says trying to ease her obvious temper.

I hear them laugh. Again.

"So I'm guessing little Fagbello found her a girlfriend. Impressive Camila. She's actually pretty hot. Tell me doll, who paid you to even talk to her?"

I see Lauren grab him by his collar and he stood stiff in her grasp.

"Listen here you asshole. I'm gonna tell you one more time to leave. I promise you'll regret it if you don't." She snarls at him. A few seconds of intense eye contact between the two, with Drew looking a bit scared from the sidelines lasted for what I felt was hours before Lauren releases Wesley and he throws his hands in the air to surrender. He chuckles as he back up and gives a little smirk.

"Alright...I'll see soon Mila..." He laughs as him and Drew walk out of the restaurant.
--------------------------------------------
A/N: You've heard from Lauren's past...now Camila's 😉
Sorry for just 1 update today guys. I had a doctors appointment. Blah.
Anyways thanks for the reads and comments lovelies. 💕