33. Admitting It

Lauren's POV

The scene I basically just caused in Camila's dorm was not in my character. I'm usually the calm and carefree one, but jealousy knows no limits. And my jealous skyrocketed. Who does he think he is to just come in and put his arm around my girl? Oh wait, he didn't even have a clue that she was single...silly me.

What was I thinking? I should've known somehow he would become a problem. At least I thought Camila would have the decency to enlighten him on our relationship by now. He's falling for her and I know it. I know it because the same look I always give her...he's giving her too, and that breaks me a bit.

She says I'm so oblivious when it comes to Keaton. At least he knows that I'm not interested, in a relationship and is happy with just being friends. She's the definition of oblivious with Deli Truck boy. She thinks he's just a nice sweet guy...that bullshit. Obviously he knows what he wants, and that's Camila. Too bad he will never have her if I have anything to do with that.

I speed walk back to my dorm, trying to avoid any and everyone on my way back. As I see my building, something inside me wants to be in the comfort of my own room now. I begin to jog, wiping a portion of my hair that had gotten in the way of my sight behind my ear as I run up the steps to my room. I was just about to hurriedly get inside when I hear a voice call out to me.

"Lauren?"

I look to my right and see Demi down the hall. I turn away and look at the ground, making sure that I hid my face behind my long curls and hesitating to unlock my room door. She had quickly seen my frantic state and paced over to me, putting her hand under my chin and making me look at her.

"I thought you were going on a date with Camila? What's up?" She says worried.

I finally manage to push open my door and stumble inside with a very confused Demi behind me. "What's happened?" She tries again. I lay down on my bed and place a pillow over my face. I scream rather loudly into the delicate item and place it back at the top of my bed before sitting back up and facing Demi with a more eased expression than the one I had just had.

"Deli Truck boy was there." I say with an annoyed expression. She tilts her head a bit to the side. "It's a-" "I KNOW ITS A FREAKIN BUS." I say agitated through gritted teeth. She puts up her hands in defense. "Okay, okay...sheesh."

"Anyways, he was where?" She asks. "Her dorm." She suddenly raises her eyebrows and widens her eyes as I continue to speak. "He was in her freaking dorm room, and had his arm around her waist like she was his!" I rant. "I came in and she did absolutely NOTHING to get away from him at first. She was like a freaking deer in headlights." I sigh, placing my index finger and thumb on the bridge of my nose to calm myself.

"Well...did you kick his ass?" She looks towards me expectantly. "I wish. Ugh." I roll my eyes and stand from my bed to start pacing back and forth in front of a casually confused Demi. "Its like a repeat of that night. He kisses her cheek. She does nothing. Now he has his arm around her and she does what?" I throw my hands in the air and look down to Demi who looks a bit taken aback. "Nothing?" "Bingo."

I take a deep sigh as I force myself to once again sit on my bed. I throw my head into my hands as I take a few deep breaths.

"Um...okay I get this must be a bit crazy for you but did you cut off your date with Camila over the Deli Bus boy?" I hear her carefully say. I look to her and sigh heavily. "No I didn't cut the whole thing off...just the first part per say. I'm still picking her up later to take her to her parents house for dinner. And so she can spend some time at home, I might be a little upset at her right now but I know how much it means to her to spend some time at home, so I'll gladly take her there. And I'll eat dinner with her and her parents since we finally told them about us, I wouldn't want to be rude. Afterwards though, I'm just gonna spend the weekend to myself." I explain.