40. Revenge

Normani's POV

"Hey Laur, is Mila with you?" I ask.

"Mani? Uh...no, I'm on my way to music though, why? Did she steal your perfume again? I'm sorry Mani I guess I should stop telling her it smells good on her." She chuckles.

My eyes go a bit wide as I look over to Dinah who's looking at me frantic, eyeing me to tell her what's happening.

"Uh Mani?" I hear Lauren say.

"Uh yeah. No she didn't steal it again...she's not here. She left her phone, bag and keys." I start. "She went to answer the door because she thought it was you but...I guess it wasn't." I say slowly.

"And she just...left?" Lauren says with growing worry.

I nod. "Yeah, check your music class alright? Tell us if you see her." I say a bit frantically.

"If I don't I'm coming to you guys' room." And with that she hung up.

I slowly pull Mila's phone away from my ear and Dinah almost jumps onto me.

"She's not with her?!" She yells. I shake my head. "Don't worry though, she probably just went to grab some breakfast or something, she'll be back in a blink of the eye." I nervously chuckle. I don't know if I was trying to convince Dinah or myself. She doesn't seem all that easy about the situation though, so there was no convincing her of anything. We just sit...and wait.

Lauren's POV

I almost trip rushing through the music building before I reach my class. Mr. Morris sees me and tells me good morning. I quickly give him a simple 'morning' before looking around the classroom in panic. When I don't see the face I'm looking for I sigh heavily before rushing back towards the doors of the class. I hear Mr. Morris call my name but I just keep running past the students and out into the hallway.

When I finally reach Dinah and Camila's dorm I repeatedly knock on the door until it opens.

"She here?" I ask in a panicked tone. Normani just shakes her head and looks down to the wooden floor. I walk in and see Dinah with an emotionless face as she stares into oblivion.

"What happened again?" I manage to ask while regaining breath from the many flights of stairs and running I just did.

"We were all fixing our hair and then someone knocked at the door. She was almost pouncing to get it because she thought it might be you. When she did answer after a few minutes the door slammed and uh we assumed-" Dinah rubs the back of her neck.

"Assumed what?" I ask impatiently.

"...that it was you, and she slammed you against the door and you guys were making out." She shrugs a little embarrassed. "Um not we, but her." Normani chips in. "I just went with it." She adds.

"Anyways, I came back and saw that no one was here and all of her stuff was still here. And well...here we are." Dinah says glumly. I shake my head and run a hand through my head.

"And you're sure she didn't just go get a drink or something? Like anything?" I ask almost desperate. They nod slowly.

"Laur, she's been gone for nearly an hour, and all of her stuff is here, I don't want to think anything too drastic but it doesn't seem good..." Normani sighs.

Just as I was about to respond my phone vibrates in my pocket. I nervously but frantically pulled it out hoping maybe it was Camila calling from some phone but it was just Keaton. I sigh in disappointment as I pick up.

"Hey Keaton, um its not really a good time, I can't find Camila and I'm kind of spazzing over here in her dorm because she left all of her stuff." I say quickly. "That's uh- what I was calling for...I think I might know where she is..." He says slowly. My mouth drops as I pull a hand through my hair again and I stutter to get my words together. "Where? Where is she?" I plead.

I hear him sigh heavily. "I think my brother has her..."

Camila's POV

I shake my head and laugh sarcastically at his words.

"You think I'd give you anything? You kidnapped me for Christ Sakes! I'm not giving you shit you want!" I spat as his smug smile returns to his face.

"I don't really think you can make that decision seeing as I'm the one with the knife babe." He lowers his hand down into his pants and swiftly takes the knife out, eyeing it before giving me a wink. I gulp as he puts the blade of the knife onto my cheek and brings his face closer to mine.

My breathing increases as I feel his hot breath near my neck, he chuckles into my neck and I flinch at the contact. He definitely feels my uneasiness to his contact because he then lets his other hand find my thigh and grip it tightly. I whimper in pain as I feel tears threaten to escape my eyes.

"W-what do you want?" I stutter barely above a whisper. Between the rigid cold blade pricking the skin of my cheek, his hot breath still lingering on my neck, to the way he's gripping so tightly on my thigh, I feel like I know this all too well.

*flashback*

I was late to school for the third time this week. It's been raining all damn week and I have to ride my beat up bike to school everyday. I walk down the empty halls drenched in rain as I make mud tracks along the floors reaching my locker.

As I open it, I sigh. "Another long ass day." I mumble before grabbing my biology textbook. I pull my hair up into a ponytail as its still dripping wet. Once I finally close my locker door I'm shocked to see a face behind it. I gasp and hold my chest in terror.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." His voice radiates through the small hallway we were in. I look up to see Wesley Stromberg smiling down at me with a glint in his eye. When I don't respond he continues. "You're all wet there...got her late?" He asks. No Duh.

I nod slowly before gripping my book and beginning to walk away. His hand grips my wrist. "So how about you let me take you out Friday." He smirks, with a firm hold still on my wrist. I swallow the lump in my throat and look up at him. His eyes showed determination and dominance. "Uh-I don't think so but thanks." I manage to say before trying to pull out of his grasp. He still doesn't ease up his hold on me and drags me back into his body.

"Come on Camila, you're pretty hot. You know you want to go out with me babe." He chuckles. I grimace at him calling me 'babe' as I try my best to wiggle out of his grip once again. "I'd rather n-not." I say weakly. I pull away from him only to be forced up against my locker with his body pressed against mine. He now has both my hands pressed up above my head and against the cold metal lockers.

"Look you're making a big mistake here. Nobody turns down Wesley Stromberg." He says through gritted teeth. I can feel his hot breath hitting the skin on my neck as I clench my eyes tight and divert my head in a direction away from his own. I feel his rough large hand come up to caress my cheek before he forcefully turns my head so that I stare into his eyes.

"I-I don't w-wanna date you." I sputter. "P-please stop." I beg with tears begging to spill down cheeks any moment now. I hear him laugh at my comment before shaking his head and looking to the ground. When he returns his vision to my eyes he nods.

"Alright...you'll be sorry you fucking fag." He pushes me into my locker before heading off further into the school.

*present*

"Mhm, this is a little familiar huh?" He chuckles, snapping me back into reality. As one tear finally plummets down my cheek I shake my head.

"Wesley..." I start. "NO. SHUT UP. I waited too long to try and get you. YOU. The fucking school weirdo." He shouts only inches away from my face. He then chuckles again lightly. "Now that I finally have you where I want you...and I highly doubt you'll try to fight back." He says referring to the knife he still had firmly pressed against my cheek. "I. Will. Get. What. I. Want." He says with a sadistic smile.

His hand that's gripping my thigh starts to trace circles along my skin as I shiver under his touch. "Relax..." He shh's me. "Don't fight it, and this'll all be over soon." He smiles deviously.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: whew, intense.
Thanks for reading. Comment what you think will happen next. 😉❤️ bye lovelies.