Final Exam

Test? What test? I didn't know we had a test!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelby's POV

I'm not good, I wasn't born that way. In fact I was created to destroy the universe, one planet at a time. I started with my own, and worked my way to the planet I stood on now, Earth. I had accidentally half-destroyed my planet when I was five. My master had taken me away from there, feeding me lies about my people. I didn't know this yet for I had been lied to.

I looked towards the building known as Titan Tower. A huge building shaped like a T. Every light was on. My master had told me that they would be my greatest threat. He told me they would hurt me for being different.

My cloak flapped behind me as the winds picked up, then I disappeared into the night, planning my next move. I returned to the dark, dampness of the cave I was staying in. I pulled out my laptop and looked at the research I had already done on each of the Titans. It was too easy really.

Robin trained in martial arts, but no powers. The leader of the Titans. No powers meant he wasn't a threat to me.

Cyborg the half human, half- robot. He had an arm that turned into a blaster. His controls were on his back, so I'd have to shut him down.

Starfire could fly and shoot star bolts out of her hands. She had a small temper and a determination. Yet, she was easy to fool.

Beast Boy the shape-shifter who could change into any animal, at will. But he wasn't the brightest.

Raven was the one I was worried about, her powers couldn't be tracked because she kept them under control. But she had tremendous power if she lost control. And rumor had it she could have her temper tantrums.

Even standing at a distance I could hear the klaxon going off in Titan Tower. This was my chance to gain their trust. I followed them, my black clothing hiding me from sight in the night sky. They started fighting people who declared themselves Jinx, Gizmo, and Mammoth. My masters new clients, oh well he could get new ones.

I stood in the shadows waiting for the perfect moment. They were getting their butts kicked, bad. No one else was in sight, just Robin and the three villains. I walked out of the shadows, my hood covering my face. I went next to Robin and when I tried to defeat them with my power the girl, Jinx, hit the ground and a huge crack appeared in the ground, pulling me and Robin into it, then it closed above us.

"Who are you?" Robin asked me, trying to look at my face despite my hood.

I turned away from him, not letting him see my face. "Just a person, who saw that you needed help." I lied.

"Why did you help me back there? You wouldn't have ended up here in this mess with me, besides you could get into a lot of trouble if those criminals get their hands on you." He said.