Mad Mod

He who opens a school door, closes a prison.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelby's POV

I woke up and found myself stuck to a chair. No matter what I did, I couldn't break free. Robin was next to me, struggling against his own bonds. The others were doing the exact same thing.

"Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue where were at?" Beast Boy asked.

"Why you're right where you belong my duckies! You're in school!" Then a man with red hair came into view and skated down the stair railing. "That's right lads, and lovies, you're the only students at Mad Mod's Institute for Bratty Teenage Do-gooders!" A British voice said. "And its about time someone taught you sprongs a lesson!"

"Titans, move!" Robin shouted at us. We all struggled, but none of us could escape.

"I can't use my powers." I growled. Mad Mod got in my face.

"Specially designed chairs, love. Can't have those nasty superpowers interrupting my lecture now can we?" He asked me.

"Get away from her!" Robin yelled as he struggled harder against his bonds.

Mad Mod gave him a look, then slammed his cane against Robin and shocking him. Robin grunted softly in pain, but nothing more than that.

"What's the matter? Knickers in a twist my little snot?" He asked him. "I didn't go through all the trouble of building this school and filling your Tower with knockout gas just to finish you off lickety split."

"Then what do you want?" Raven asked him, angry.

"Just what I said, deary. To teach you lot a lesson.Yes, I've been watching you children misbehave, and I hate misbehaving children." Mad Mod said. "Fighting crime, saving lives, interfering with the plans of hard-working villains. Why you lot are nothing but a lot of trouble makers. You'll learn your place soon enough." He said, pointing at each of us in turn with his cane.

"You see I'm older than you, bigger, badder, and better." He said, with a grin.

"Really is that what you think?" I asked him, a grin playing on my own lips. "Let me out of this chair, we'll see who's better."

Suddenly a sharp bell rang, hurting my ears. "Oh dear me that's the bell, my duckies. Off to class." He said, saluting us. Then a hole opened up in the floor, taking each one of us in a different direction.

I landed in a room, with school stuff in it. I didn't have my normal clothing on anymore though, I was wearing a costume similar to Robin's. Looking at the board I saw in big letters, 'No Superpowers 101'. Great, I thought to myself.