Masks Part 2

Although I know it's unfair I reveal myself one mask at a time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelby's POV

We all ran into the living room. Yes even me who still had a cast on her leg.

"Okay Robin what's the-" Cyborg asked as we ran into the room, but the room was empty, no one was there.

"You mean Captain Research? He's probably at the library, filling out index cards." Beast Boy said, with a yawn.

"I was, until I spotted Red-X making a robbery in the Tech-Sector. I'm on it, get here as soon as you can." Robin said, through the screen.  "Shelby stay there." Then he blinked off the screen.

I was angry at him, he was stealing, yet again, for Slade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beast Boy's POV

We stood on the dark streets, looking for X.

"There!" Cyborg shouted, pointing to where Robin and Red-X had just appeared.

Robin chased after Red-X, only to have himself caught in a net. "Robin!" Cyborg shouted.

Robin grunted as he landed. "I'm fine, get X, go." He said, pointing.

We chased after Red-X. He led us into a subway tunnel. He was nowhere to be seen. "I've adjusted my ocular implant to scan multiple subharmonics in the EM spectrum." Cyborg said.

"'Kay, do you come with subtitles?" I asked him, my brain turning to mush.

"My eye should spot him even if he's invisible." Cyborg replied dryly.

Cyborg looked for him, then was suddenly knocked backwards with great force. He slapped another x on Cyborg's back, but Cyborg just grinned. "You're gonna have to learn some new tricks, dog." Cyborg said.

X flipped and landed next to the rest of us. "Surrender we do not wish to hurt you." Starfire told X.

"Sorry but I'm not through with you yet." X said in that creepy robotic voice of his. Then he leaped into the air and shot a x at Starfire, but Raven blocked it. Then Cyborg came up behind him, and aimed a punch that X dodged.

Starfire flew at him, but he dodged and she flew into Cyborg, knocking both of them to the ground. Raven tried to attack but he knocked her backwards into some crates where she didn't get up. Then X punched me and I landed on the subway tracks.

I stood up and looked into the bright lights that meant that I was either dying, or a train was coming at  me. I guess the latter and stood there as the train came at me.