Car Trouble

Gah! Stupid car! Why *kicks car* won't you *kicks car again* start! *Car starts* Good car, yes you are a good car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyborg's POV

I kept working, nothing on my mind except the car in front of me. Finally the last piece was in place. I sat in the driver's seat and started her.

Hearing the purr of the engine made me want to cry with joy.

I covered the car with a sheet and called the rest of the Titans into the garage.

"Drum roll, please!" I said standing in front of the covered car.

Beast Boy shifted into some kind of animal, and started hitting his stomach, making a drum like sound.

"Ladies and gentleman, and whatever Beast Boy is." I said, with a pointed look towards BB.

"Hey Cyborg, want a drum-roll or not?" He asked me, annoyed. Then he shifted back and began to make the drum sounds again.

"Sorry. I am proud to present, for the first time anywhere, the thing you have all been waiting for, my coolest, hottest, baddest creation-"

"Just get on with it." Raven interrupted me, annoyed.

"I give you the future of Titan transportation. The one, the only T-CAR!" I pulled the sheet off of it, revealing the beautiful car.

"DUDE!"

"Cool!"

"Ohhh!"

"Yep, she's my baby." I said, patting the car gently. "100,000 horse power turbine engine, all-terrain hover-jets, anti-lock air breaks, and a computer that links with my systems, so I can literally feel the motor."

Everyone was amazed except for Raven who couldn't care less, and Shelby who probably didn't know anything about cars.

"Not to mention leather seats, power windows, and booming sound system." I told them, they were almost knocked off their feet by the sound of the radio playing.

They all gave me looks of envy, except for Shelby, because she could fly faster than the car could drive. But she still thought it was cool.

They all starting talking about where to go, then Robin's communicator buzzed, "Trouble."

"I'll drive!" I told them, sitting behind the steering wheel, the car's engine already purring and ready to go.