How Long Is Forever?

Starfire's POV

As my alarm clock went off, I snuck out of my room, preparing what I had been planning for all month. I grabbed the things out of a drawer in my room, and made my way down to the living room.

“Happy Blorthog!” I shouted, but no one heard me. Cyborg and Beast Boy were fighting over video games, Robin was listening to music, Raven was reading, and Shelby was helping Devin with his powers.

“Friends! We must frolic and leap in glorious celebration, for today is Blorthog. The Tamaranian festival of friendship!” But no one paid any attention to me.

I tried to give them each a necklace that I had made for them, but they weren't even listening.

Raven looked up from her book, “Robin, could the music be any louder? I can still hear myself think.”

“I only turned the music up to DROWN OUT ALL THE YELLING!!!” He screamed towards Beast Boy and Cyborg.

“I can't work with you two acting like idiots!” Robin yelled at the two of them.

“Great, Robin, more yelling will defiantly stop all the yelling.” Raven said, rolling her eyes.

Robin glared at her, and that's when Shelby left from where she was helping Devin and stood in the center of the room.

“Guys, just stop. This is getting ridiculous.” Beast Boy ran by her, knocking her into me, and snapping the necklaces that were in my hands.

“STOP!” I yelled, and all my teammates turned to look at me.

“You cannot act like this, especially not on Blorthog, do you wish to invite in the Wreakmas?”

“What?” Beast Boy asked, his face confused.

“It means 'the Drifting'. Or that time in a person's life where they drift apart and their friendship dies. Not uncommon really, happens all the time.” Shelby said, and Devin came to stand next to her.

“Oh, come on Starfire.” Cyborg muttered, looking at me.

“Yeah, we are so not Wre-whatevering.” Beast Boy said, agreeing with Cyborg.

“We're getting on each others nerves a little, it's no big deal.” Raven agreed.

“Yeah, this is just typical roommate stuff. We're not going to drift apart Star, I promise.” Robin told me, then went over to Shelby, and I had to look away from them.

Then our communicators went off, and we left the Tower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelby's POV

We found the villain in a museum, trying to steal a clock thing. Who knows why, but we had to stop him.

“I didn't come back from one hundred years in the future to squabble. I came to steal this, the Clock of Eternity. Worth much in the past, priceless in the future.” The villain said, reaching for the clock.

“But for the present, you'll keep your hands off of it.”

“The Teen Titans, this is a treat.” The villain said, turning and grinning at us. “I've read all about you of course, and now you're all history!” He blasted us with some laser cannons that came out of his weird armor and we all dodged, half going one way, half going the other way.