Switched

I won't be your puppet. You can't make me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's POV

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos." I was meditating. Then my concentration was broken by Starfire.

"Raven? Please forgive my interruption, but have you seen Robin?" She asked.

"No" I told her, not opening my eyes.

"Oh. Perhaps you have seen Cyborg?" She asked.

I was starting to get really irritated now. "No." I told her.

"Beast Boy-?" She asked.

"My eyes are closed, Starfire. I haven't seen anyone." I told her, annoyed.

"They must be doing the 'hanging out'." She said. "Perhaps we should do the hanging out? We never have before and conceivably it could be fun. We might journey to the mall of shopping, or perform braiding maneuvers upon each other's hair, or-" She saw me almost visibly fuming "...you wish to be alone?"

"How could you tell?" I asked her, irritated. She left and I returned to meditating. When I was in my 'happy place' the door bursted open.

"MAIL CALL!!" Cyborg yelled when he entered. This made me break concentration and fall to the ground, screaming.

"Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, you are back!" Starfire said, meeting them at the door.

"I'm back too." Shelby said dryly. Starfire ignored her. Starfire had become really jealous of Shelby since her and Robin had started 'dating'. Really nothing changed except Robin held her hand more often and Cyborg and Beast Boy made fun of them about it.

Cyborg set the box he was holding down on the table. "Fan mail. Probably from one of my many admirers." Beast Boy said.

"One way to find out." Cyborg said as he ripped the top off. He pulled something out of the box. It was a puppet of him, there was one for each of us. "Aw isn't that cute? Puppet Cy has a light up eye." Cyborg said, pushing a button and making the left eye light up.

"They got all the details just right." Robin said, messing with his puppet.

"Speak for yourself! I'm way better looking than this. And taller." Beast Boy said.

"Someone certainly has a lot of time on their hands." I said, looking at my own puppet.

I looked over and saw Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Robin making their puppets fight each other. Shelby was standing off to the side, not touching her puppet. She eyed it, like she thought it might attack her.