2

(Jefferson P.O.V)

It's been about two years that me and Alex have been seeing each other. Late nights staying up. Early mornings... but this one night was different...

"Jefferson do you got the popcorn?" Alex said from the couch. "Yep I'm working on it." Today was Friday and that's when me and Hamilton had our movie nights and try to watch the movie without getting drunk or any...sexual things happening....I guess you could say. I got a bowl out of the covert. There was a blue bowl and green but I grabbed the green one cause Alex's favorite color was green. -beep- -beep- -beep- -beeeeeeeeeeep- "Jefferson....."Alex groaned. "I'm working on it Alex..." i said. I poured the pop corn into the bowl and went to sit down with him.

"Heh it's about time..." he said. He took the bowl, put it on his lap, and kissed me quick but nicely. "So what movie are we watching?" I asked. "How about...something scary?" I asked. "You know I hate scary movies." Alex said. He gave me that 😑 face like he despised me. "Hmmmmmm Steven Kings new It? Or how about Apartment 13?" I asked. I knew he hated scary movies, but that's the reason why I wanted to watch one. He sighed and said, "We can watch "IT" if you'd like..." I looked at him and smiled. "You know we don't have to..." I said. He looked back at me and clutched on to my arm. "We can watch as long as I can hold you..." I smiled at him and put the movie on.

The movie was almost done, and I think Alex tugged on my arm around...12 times already...maybe more...but now he was still attached to me, asleep..." Heh...can't last one movie...." I said to myself. He looked so innocent but I knew he wasn't. "Mmmmmmmm" he said. It was like a groan but sounded like a moan at the same time. I messed with his hair and he clipped on to me, his arm over my chest/abs area and his head into my side. "Wow...and this is why you need sleep..." I said. I tried to pick him up without waking him up. When he was in my arms like a baby, he groaned and said, "Jeffer....son....I'm not t...ir.....ed...." "shhhhh you need sleep I can't have you sleeping on the couch again..." I whispered to him.

I laid him down in the bed on his side and while I put him down, he whispered in my ear, "I don't.....wanna sleep daddy~...". I froze still in front of him cause last time he called me daddy...well last time he called me daddy like he did last time we....you know what that's not important. "What are you getting at Hamilton..." I said to him. "You know what I'm getting at...Jefferson...." he said. He sounded so tired but I guess he wasn't. I was still in front of him and he leaned up and kissed me. I laughed a little bit and laid down next to him. He rolled over to me like a burrito and put his head in between my arm and my side. I felt like a warm feeling right there and it turned out he was licking my arm. "Hamilton what the hell?!" I said. I laid up and looked over at him. "Jeffer....soooooooon....." He said

It sounded to me like he was drunk but I was with him all night and he didn't touch a drop. Or is he just horny and wants some special attention? What ever it is...he is getting on my nerves..."JE FER SOON" he said again. I sat back down on the bed, "what do you want child..." I said. He crawled on top of me and sat on my lap. "Jeffysooooon" Alex groaned again. He was still on my lap glaring at me. "What do you want son?" I asked. "I want daddy...", He said," I miss daddy...." I looked at him and kissed him. Knowing him and what he wanted, he kissed back pushing me down to the bed. He continued to kiss me and it turned into making out...

I went to take a deep breath and Alex started nibbling on my neck. What was shocking me, normally I'm on top and I'm dom, but it seemed to me that he wanted to be dominant as well... "Alex what the helllll-" I said but was stopped. There's a sertain spot on my neck a bit down from my jaw bone, is a spot where it's sensitive or as others call it, my sweet spot. I never really told anyone about the spot, so I was surprised he knew, or he didn't know... I bit my lip and he looked up, "What's wrong?" He asked. "N...Nothing...I..It's just that..." I said nervously and still froze. He sat up and looked at me very confused. "What?" I asked. I sat up to look at him. He went over, put his two fingers over there he had been, and moved his fingers around slowly. I fell back and my body felt tense. "Oh my god! Is that your sweet spot?" He said. "Sensitive area on my neck not sweet spot." I corrected him.

About an hour or two past and we were still on the bed, kissing here and there, then him taunting me by nibbling my sensitive spot on my neck. He sat up and took off his shirt and looked at me. He went back and continued to nibble on my neck again, right on my little spot. It felt...nice, but then, all of a-sudden, I felt a tightness in my sweat pants. He was sitting right on me so after a while, he was bound to feel something poke him. He sat up and looked at me. I was looking to the side and my face was bright red I bet. "Jefferson what the hell is going on?" He said. He looked right at me then he stopped. He was still staring at me but his mouth was open and no words were coming out. "Heh...Jefferson? Is that poke something that I know it is?" He asked. I grabbed the closest pillow and put it over my head.

I didn't know if he was laughing or like flipping me off but I still had the pillow on my head. I opened my mouth cause I was gonna speak up and say that I was sorry, but I felt a very gentle hand, glide down the side of my body. I was froze cause most people in this situation would say, "what the hell is he doing?" Or , "oooo whats gonna happen next?" But I knew exactly what was going to happen next cause I did this exact move on him last week. I kept the pillow on my face, both of my hands on it, and I was still frozen. I didn't know if I wanted this or if I didn't and speak up. But I didn't and let him do what he was doing. I felt something in that area but it was just my pants being pulled off. "Jefferson whats wrong?" He said again before continuing. "I..it's just that I never thought you could...dominate me..." I whimpered.

I didn't know what facial expression he was making, but I bet his face was bright red and trying not to fuck this up. He stopped and laid on me. "Jefferson what aren't you telling me..." he groaned. I didn't know what he wanted me to say cause I wasn't keeping anything from him. "I don't know what you want Hamilton..." I said. He sat up and looked right at me and said, "I want you..." He said. I kissed him again and he put his hands on my chest. It didn't seem like him but it did at the same time. Things went on (not going into detail hahahah >:3) And now he was on his side of the bed asleep. I rolled over to him and placed my arm around his waist holding him close. "I love you ya know...." I said. He must have still been awake because he said, "of course I do...." he said. He yawned and then was silent. He must have now finally fell asleep, and it was just me, on my side of the bed, drinking a beer and still a bit sore.

The next day was settle and calm. He still looked flushed when I woke up. I kissed his cheek and got up and made breakfast. There was only pancake batter and eggs and bacon in the fridge and covert. "Hmm...I guess pancakes will gotta do." I said to my self. When I was almost done, I heard a thump from the bed room. I bet Alex just rolled off the bed again or banged his head on the banester on the bed. I heard a light Ow from the room. "You alright Alex?" I yelled to him. "Y...yeah I'm fine I think." He said. I smiled slightly and I saw the bear walk out of the room. His hair was a mess and his shirt was still off. "How'd you sleep babe?" I said. "Ehh I slept well still a bit sore tho." He said. He flopped onto the couch and turned on the tv. I got the food ready and brought the pancakes to him and sat on the couch.

"Heh thanks." He said. He took the plate and started eating. "Have fun last night?" I asked while taking a bite out of my food. He nodded and blushed a bit. "I..I'm sorry...I feel horrible..." he said. "Don't be sorry you have nothing to be sorry for.." I said. I looked up at him and he was looking at his plate. "I should be sorry...it was Friday and we agreed to not have sex or anything like that on Fridays cause that's a night we need to just hangout...I feel like I took advantage of you..." He said. "Babe...you don't need to be sorry yeah I understand what your getting at but it was worth it..." I said. I moved closer to him and hugged him. He was smiling and kissed my arm slightly.

To be continued...