1/2 5

(Jefferson P.O.V)

It was morning and I was cuddling with Alex on the couch. The night before was....interesting... I don't know why Alex would ever think I would take advantage of him. Yeah I get drunk sometimes and I do dumb shit that I would regret but I'd never hurt him. None of his friends liked me from my past. I always felt like Alex would leave me just because his friends say I'm 'bad news'. Alexander opened his eyes slightly and looked up at me. "J-Jefferson?" He said weakly. He sounded so tired. "D-did we do anything last night?" I felt his body tense up on my body and I sighed. "We did do something but it wasn't bad." I said trying to calm him down. He sighed and layed his head back down on my chest.

He felt so warm. I didn't want him off of me. I felt...safe...when I was around him.

About an hour passed and we were up and moving around. I was in the bedroom getting changed and he was on the couch, watching tv and drinking coffee...like normal. When I was getting dressed I heard him come into the room. He was trying to be quiet but I stood there, zipping up the pants I just put on. He was grabbing something but my back was towards him so I had no clue. "Alexander?" I said my back still towards him. I feel like he froze trying to be very quiet. I turned around and saw him standing here holding something in his hand. "Whatcha got there?" I asked as I slowly moved closer to him. "N-nothing" He said nervously. I could tell he didn't want me to know what he had.

I moved more closer and he bolted out of the room and I chased after him. He was trying to jump over the tv and the table and things that were easy to get around or over. "What do you have?!" I said still trying to get him. As soon as I grabbed his waist I picked him up. He tightly held something in his hands and didn't let me see. "YOU ARE NOT TO SEE!" He screamed trying to break free. I dropped him shortly after and he darted to the bedroom. I walked to the bedroom and sat in front of the closed door. "Are you alright babe?" I said through the door. "I'm fine I just have something for you and you can not see yet." He said. I laughed a little bit and stood up.

Alex normally never had things for me but I guess it was my lucky day? I sat in the couch and waited for him to get out. It was a little bit but then I heard the bedroom door open. I quickly looked at him and I saw...

(hahhahaha clif hanger! Hope you all like this and ima try and focus on this story more that the mullette story. I wanna be on one at a time so yeah! I need sleep so stay gay my peeps bye!)