14

(A/N *you don't have to read cause it's not important* so...I did manage to fall asleep...at 5:30 am then my mom got home from work at 6:00 am and she decided to wake me up....now I'm writing more Jamilton and questioning if I should make a new AU or not...anyway here is your guys' story..)

(Alex POV btw)

So...it's the new year and I'm already breaking my resolution that I told my self the other night. I'm drinking a lot again and Thomas is sitting right next to me on the couch. He has his reading glasses on which makes him look cute but he is reading his book. As I take another swig of the whiskey cause it was the only thing we have at the moment, I see Thomas looking up from his book and looking at me weirdly like he's never seen me drink before.

"You know that's my whiskey right?"

"It was in my reach so I drink it"

"It was on the top shelf so you wouldn't get it"

"....I have my ways"

"Lemme have a sip then." He asks before taking the bottle from me. He takes a nice swig then hands me the bottle back, wiping off the remains on his lips. He did look hot at The moment but I didn't wanna bother him too much.

After an hour of me and Thomas drinking, I get bored. "Hey Thomass"

"What"

"Wanna prank call people?"

"But it's 10 at night"

"So"

"Hm...fine I'm good at doing voice impressions..."

I smile and pick up my phone, thinking who to call. "Eliza? She likes Stitch a lot" I say as I dial her number and Thomas laughed as he coughs this clear his throat.

She picked up. And Thomas finally cleared his throat.

"Hello?"

I hand Thomas the phone and he speaks. "Ello is this Eliza?" He says in his stitch voice which makes her gasp and mr trying to hold back his laughter. "Yes!"

"Stitch wants to be friends!"

"S-Sure!"

Thomas starts to laugh and he hangs up the phone. I burst into laughter. "Wow that voice is very good." He continues to laugh.

I start to feel sleepy. I lay my head in Thomas' lap and slowly drift off to sleep...

It's the middle of the night

I hear someone in the house but I don't question it...

Then...Then I hear a groan....

"T-Thomas?" I ask slowly waking up out my nap, my head hurting from the alcohol I drank earlier. My eyes finally flutter and I see Thomas no where. I panic looking everywhere for him, already crying a bit till I get a phone call. "Alex?" The voice said. It was Peggy thank god. "Peggy I-I can't talk I don't know where Thomas went." I say trying my best to not stutter. Then my heart dropped, "Alex I'm with Thomas....we're at the hospital..."