19

A few months later....

I clutch my arms and sit by my smol space heater. Yes the rest of the house is heated but I just am a basic person. I look down at my phone and sigh. Im so proud of myself i went through this whole year...without him.

Next month I get to see him...he came back earlier than expected so they are gonna help him a bit and make sure everything is working correctly. The funny part to me is...why did he even go in the fist place? That question has been running through my head since this whole thing started.

Like...was all my friends right about him? Was he..cheating on me?...

I curl into a ball and sit infront of the space heater. I have one of Thomas' magenta jacket that smells like him...gosh im gonna get all emotional.

I look apon the walls of my house, wishing he was here. Ive gone depressed since hes not...

As i sit on compleate silence, I hear someone open and close my mail box so i stand up and go to the door to get it. I see a man i suppose in a black hoodie walking away from my house. "Um..Thank you sir!" I say to the man, as he folds their hoodie more over their head. Odd.

I walk back in the house and open the letter...its from thomas...

I open it fully and take out the letter...

Dear Alexander,

Hey um...I dont know what to really say. I miss you very much and sorry to tell you but my face is ruined on one side...I hope you havent moved on and are still gonna be there when I return. I woke up early so ill be home next month. Its sad that ive been in this for so long, I forgot what your voice sounds like...

Once i get home I need to take it slow for a bit and relax but then we can go back to our normal dues...

I just wanted to tell you that I still love you and always will...

For and Forever...

Love,

Thomas <3

As I read the note, I began to cry. I bet anyone that got a letter from their lover that you havent seen in about 4 months would cry as well. I hold the note close to my chest. Next month! He'll be here next month...

I sniff as I take another look at the letter and remembered that i had one of those voice recorder thingys. I race to my room and grab the small square. I use this when I would spy on Thomas -w-

I hold it in my hands and gulp as i press the record button...

"Hey...Im so happy to know your awake. I was starting to get very worried. And of course im still here for you and I always will...I love you very much Thomas..." I sniffed, "And these past months have been so hard without you being here with me... I miss you too..." I took my finger off the record button and grabbed one of the envenlopes we keep in a small side table drawer. I write the address thats on the letter and then my address then imedatly ran outside to place the small package in the mail box.

I get a bit happy that hes gonna be here next month. Thats December! I sqweal to myself and go back to my space heater and smile. I get back in small ball and slowly drift to sleep...gosh im gonna be so happy to see him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(583 words)

Well this was a short chapter. I really wanted to get this to you guys. Im happy about this book but also that its almost finished so >~<