4

(Alex P.O.V)

About 3 weeks passed, me and Jefferson have been a bit apart with our love life, since people kept telling me that he will hurt me... I don't believe we would hurt me but I've fallen soft for him so many times... We were sitting on the couch, me on his lap and we watched a movie as he held me in his arms. I feel like the only people that told me that Jefferson was NOT gonna hurt me was Laf, Herc, and Peggy I'm pretty sure. "Hey Alex, What happened to Ginni?" Thomas asked. I got him to watch the Harry Potter series with me. "You have to watch I'm not telling." He laughed a bit as he held me a bit tighter.

I was in love with him dearly but I didn't know if I was to trust the people I know or to trust Jefferson. "Hey Thomas..." I said being sort of quiet. "Yeah babe?" He said looking at me and not paying attention to the movie. "How do I know....if I can trust you?" He had a blank stair at me and looked worried at the end. "A...Alex...you can always trust me....I would never hurt you..." He said. I started to tear up a bit as he looked at me and placed his hand on my check. "Alex don't cry..." He said trying to calm me down. "I-I'm so sorry you have to deal with people we know..." I said trying to catch my breath. "Don't be sorry...I understand people don't like me... but they will once they can know me..."

~•~•WARNING SLIGHT NSFW IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS, PASS THE NEXT PARAGRAPH•~•~

I was still crying a bit as he calmed me down. "Jefferson I'm so sorry I brought this up..." I said holding him close my head over his shoulder. "Don't be sorry...I could never hurt you...I love you to much.." He said then I pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes. They were the color of fresh coffee beans with hazelnut creamer. He looked back at me and held my chin then kissed me. It was a soft kiss then a bit roughly. He pushed me down on the couch, neither of us separating. His kiss was soft, sweet, full of love. He started to put his hands slightly under my shirt as I wrapped my hands around his waist. I let go of the kiss as I pulled his and my own shirt off. Thomas bit my neck and collarbone area, leaving small marks on me.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was the next morning and we were sleeping on the couch. I was on top of him, shirtless and he was as well, with a blanket covering our lower half. He looked peaceful...and his face was a bit pink. I looked down under the blanket moving a bit slowly and he....He was naked... He had no shirt nor pants on. "J-Jefferson?" I said quietly and moving him slowly. He opened an eye and kissed my head softly. "Good morning..." "Did we do anything last night?" I asked slightly scared but calm at the same time. "N-nothing to serious happened..." he said looking up at me still on his chest. I layed back down on him and heard his heart beating and focused on his chest rising up and down.

I started to fall back asleep as he put his hand on my shoulder. He was calming, soothing....perfect for me.... I never understood how people could treat him the way they did...

(Hope you all liked this it wasn't my best work I think but I rushed it and I tried to get some jamilton into this. Welp it's shit I can just say. Night guys...or what ever it is for you :3)