Epilogue

(a few weeks later....)

I sit in my house. I got snowed in in the middle of March....makes no sence but i stayed by my fire and drank my hot chocolate. I was watching Criminal Minds as i sat on the couch. Hes supposed to come home during the summer... I cant wait...

Last night I thought of him and almost got a nose bleed while i was baking myself cookies from what I thought....Heh...

I took a sip of my drink and then got a text message....Oh my god..

I look at my phone and I almost spilled my drink...

***********

Tommy<3- Hey...

Shortie- OMGKJGHKFJGHSDKJ YOUR ALIVE HOLY SHIT

Tommy<3- Of course im alivel...thanks for the audio that really cheered me up

Shortie- your welcome, its the least i can do right now.

Tommy<3- Im happy to see you happy...You might think im ugly when you see me...

Shortie- Did they fuck up your face?

Tommy<3- More like I did. The crash made this bigass scar on my face and when they were stitching it up, i came out of my ameisha and almost screamed and it made it worse so all they did was peel off the excess skin

Shortie- Well i dont care what you look like...I will always love you...

Tommy<3- You will?

Shortie- Of course <3

Tommy<3- Hey um....can you look out the window to see if they brought the car?

Shortie- Sure!

I sat my phone down and open the window and almost cry...I see T-Thomas standing in the snow in the middle of the non busy road holding a sign saying Im back. I cup my mouth and run out, Im just in my slippers, his big hoodie and sweat pants but I dont care. I run out and give him a big hug like i havent seen him in years.

"OMG YOUR BACK!" i say through my sobs of joy. He hugs back and sets the sign down. I let go and smile at him, then see what he means... He has a big mark on his left eye, looks like a fire burn. "Oh baby.." I say placing a hand lightly on the side of the mark.

He placed my hand over mine and smiled as I gave him a sweet kiss. He broke the kiss and smiled down at me. "Alexander?"

"Yes?"

He stepped back and held both of my hands.

"Weve been together for about 2 or 3 years now...weve made each other very happy..." Thomas let go of my had and got on one knee which made tears burst out of my eyes. "And I think its time...Hamilton...will you make me happy for the rest of our lives...will you mar-" I cut him off by kissing him and we both fell in the snow. "YES YES YES!" I squealed and smiled. He placed the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly.

Thomas picked me up and carried me to the house and he looked so happy to be home.

"Its clean!"

"Well duh"

He smiled and kissed me again.

We sat on the couch and watched Criminal Minds together...

The only experience i learned from this is Love Changes when you stay for someone you care for...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(539 words)

Ima do a squel to this and its gonna be called Wedding Bells and its gonna just be a book of them getting ready for the wedding and things happening. Thanks so much for reading this book. I loved writting this book and I hope you enjoyed reading it...

This means a lot

thank you

-Love Xena

~Fin~