16

A/N- Even though this is a Jamilton story, I gots to add some other ships...so be prepared

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I smack my phones alarm and sigh. "Why do I have to go...." I say...no response of course. I roll off the bed with another sigh. I haven't been to a job in a while but I need the money to survive so the time he's gone. I got a small job at the local Starbucks so that will be fun.

I guess I'm in for a treat.

I put on a pair of black jeans and a green shirt with white vans. Yes I have white vans don't judge me. I tie my hair back, grab my phone and head out.

As I enter the building, the first person I see is Laf. He's told me that he worked there but I didn't know we would have the same shifts. He looks busy with a line of people so I just walk behind the counter and grabbed my name pin. Laf got someone's order and walked back to me.

"You will be working the cash register and taking the orders to people Alex..." He says as he walks pass. "Alrighty." I walk to the counter and help the people waiting.

Its been all day and were closing soon. Just a couple more people then I'm done. "Hello sir what can I get you?" I said to the next customer. "Latte,no whip cream and extra Carmel." The man said. Haha..that's strange..

That's then same thing Thomas gets when we come here. "Okay..is that all?"

"Yes it is"

"Your total will be 4.75$"

The man hands me the money and I place it in the cash register. "Laf one latte no whip and extra Carmel!" I say to Laf who's in the back, mopping the floors probably. "You get it!" He said back and I sigh. As I walk to the machine, I try to make small talk. "And who is the name under?" I ask while pouring in the caramel. "A Mr.Jefferson." I stop with the caramel and look at the guy. Its not Thomas. Maybe a relative? "Jefferson? What's the first name?"

"To a Mr.Peter Jefferson." He said setting his phone down and fully locking at me. I set the cup on the counter and look back at him. "Alexander?" He says. "Yeah? That's me..." He looks at me again like I know him. "I'm Johnathan, Thomas's younger brother. He's told me much about you..." H-hes a middle child? I looked down at the cup and at the man. "Here you go by the way. Have a nice day..." I said as the man waved and then he was gone( if you know what thats from, Im not sorry >:3)

"Alright Alex, have a good night..." Laf said as i watched him lock the door. I waved goodbye and walked off to my dorm. You may be asking why I walked half a mile? Well I didn't have a car, the car was Thomas' and its in the shop being fixed. I guess the damage was so bad that we might get a whole new car which would be amazing! We need a new car anyway.

I was down the road, feeling alone and afraid. What if something happens to Thomas when he is under? What if he doesn't make it? What if he will forget who i am?...

am i having a panic attack in brod day- eving? I think i am... After i fully figure out i walk faster to my home, the sky growing dark. When i reach my house its almost fully black. I unlock the door then go inside, shutting the world away as I close the door. Im still trying to wrap my brain why he decided to leave.....family reasons? Personal reasons? I may never know...

I throw my apron into the hamper by our-

my

bed and grab an extra pair of clothes to go take a shower. Water hits my back which is warm. I always think to myself, why does he stay.....he can leave anytime he wants to basically...

I turn the water off and get changed. Then I hear a knock at the door, who the fuck wants to see me at a time like this? When im damaged and have no clue what to do about it? "Coming!..." I sigh and throw on my shirt with my pants and walk to the door. I open the door and there stood my best friend and highschool crush Laurens, or known as John. "Can I come in..." He asks, looking down a bit. "Um..sure.." I step aside to let the freckled boy in and he does so, walking over to the back of the couch. "So what's up?" I ask to him. "Peggy and I broke up...turns out she was dating Maria..." John says with a sigh. "Don't worry man....I'll be here for you..." I say, walking up to him and placing an arm on his shoulder. He was slouching so I could reach haha. 

John lifted his head and smiled at me. I looked at him, he looked at me. 

Matter of seconds, he slowly leaned up and kissed me. I blushed but then gave in for some odd reason....why....

Like yeah he was my crush but I have a boyfriend and he just got out of a relationship. Like....the kiss was good...-what the hell am I doing?!