18

about 2 weeks later....

its valentines day....the one day I don't like at the moment.

One, cause i need to go to work, and second off, cause this is me and thomas'...well would be me and thomas' 4th valentines day together...

I get ready for work, just for today we have to wear red instead. With any holiday, we have to wear the color that repasents the holiday.

As I leave the house, all I can think about is Thomas and how much I miss him. This is too long, I need to send him a letter or something to let him know im still here and I will always be here for him.

I unlock the front doors to the place and go straight to the back to get the place ready, it gets boring in the morning cause there is no one here until like 10 when the collage close by openes the front gates.

I look at the whipcream containers by the frappe' machines and shrug. I grab the whipcream and put some on my finger and eat it. I look around and keep eating the whipcream then I hear the front door bell ring then feet, i set the whipcream down and look at the lady then i freeze for a second.

"What can I get ya Eliza?" I say as I look up at her. She blushes a bit then gives me her order.  "1 double caramel capi, 2 regular mediums, and 1 Latte, no whip but extra caramel..." Eliza said as she scrolled through her phone, probably text messages. Ha.... Thomas's order once again....and I thought he was original.

"Names?" I say as i wait for the machine to stop being a dick. "Peggy and Angelica for the mediums, mine for the capi, and.....hold on lemme find who it was.." Sje scrolls through her phone a bit more. "And John for the Latte." Eliza looks up at me with a sweet smile as she waits for the drinks.

"Okay your total is 8.95"

She hands me the money and I put it in the cash register and hand her the drinks in a carten thingy. Eliza waved at me then walked out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the rest of the day was boring, same faces like usual and love....too much of it. When I got to my place all I could think about was Thomas, I went to our bedroom and pulled out a piece of paper and began writing a love note to him, even if he never sees it...

Dear My Love Thomas,

I hope everything is alright...i miss you very much and life is hard without you. I thought i could do this on my own but its just hard... I hope you come back to me sooner. John tried to suduce me which wasnt really fun... I never really realized how many people have the same order as you at Starbucks. Also i met your younger brother which was nice...he seemed pretty chill. I love you lots....

A.Ham

I sigh and place the letter in my side drawer in the bed stand we both shared. A promis we had  was to never go through each others drawer and i still havent, suprising... Normally im that kind of person...Thomas is just...different...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AH FOLKS IM SO FUCKIN SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, im not aloud any social media anymore like no more disc. tumblr, or wattpad shit like that, BUT IM A FUCKING REBLE AND I DONTS CAREEEE

im still gonna post but it might not be like how it was....sorry if u get upset you dont have to read this book if u dont want. Its a shitty book anyway :,)