2/2 5

~•~•~WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS NFSW CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK~•~•~

I was sitting in the couch and I heard the door open so I looked to the door. When Alex was fully in the door way, I saw him in a black lingerie skirt with black stockings. It looked more like a maid outfit but no top just a skirt and stockings. He walked to me and my face was red. I stood up and put my arms around him as I looked down at the smaller man. "Is this my gift?" I asked smirking a bit. "Yep. Like it?" He said looking up at me. His arms were around my waist so I decided that I needed to think fast.

I picked him up and immediately he crossed his legs behind my back. "Is this my only gift? Or do I get a better one?" I asked kissing his bare skin a bit. "I had something else in mind...you have to put my down though" he said so I did what I was told to do. Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. When I sat down, he quickly kissed me and sat on my lap. Alex was biting my neck and leaving small marks on my collar bone. I tried to hold his waist a bit but he was too busy messing with my neck. I needed to think fast again so I held his ass and it must have felt good for him on his part cause he stopped with my neck for a little bit when I grabbed him, but it didn't take long for him to continue what he started.

Alexander kept with my next and then he slowly started to move his hips, just so he could taunt me. I couldn't take it anymore from him taunting me so I started to move my hips a bit as well which made him stop. I continued to move my hips and he layed his head in my shoulder, looking like he was out of breath. He set his arms on my legs so make me stop and looked me directly in the eyes. "Ima do something...just say something when your uncomfortable..." He said. Alex slowly pulled my pants off, him still on my lap and pulled out 'my friend'. His face was bright red for some reason. He was acting like this was the first time he saw this...it wasn't. He moved his skirt a sertain way and sat on 'my friend' and looked at me. "You want to ride me don't ya?" I asked. He nodded so I helped him out.

When I slowly slip myself into him, he let out a little whimper like every time. He started moving up and down so I didn't have to move. Alex was letting out little moans as he increased his speed. I bit my lip and held onto his hips. I'm surprised he didn't think it was to early to do things like this. Normally when I try to close to him in the morning, he pushes me away.

"T-Thomas~" He said as he held onto my shoulders. He started to arch his back a bit so I had a feeling he was almost close. I let out a a loudi-ish groan as he released onto my chest. Alexander was panting and I was as well a bit. He kissed me roughly as I slipped myself out of him. He was really flustered as he got off of me and wiped off the...'stuff' off of my chest. "And there is your main gift." He said ruffing my hair and walking to the bathroom, I'm thinking to clean himself up as I sat on the couch. I was still breathing heavy but I quickly came back to earth and got cleaned up myself.

(God I hate how I did this chapter. I believe I could have made it better but I guess this is what came out of my fingers and the key board. Hope y'all have a good day/night and stay gay my friends)