3

Jefferson P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning in bed with Alex on my arm, shirtless. He was so adorable and I always told myself that I'm lucky to be with someone as special as him. Alex grunted as he held on me tighter. I kissed his head softly and rubbed his back. "Good morning babe" I said as he slowly opened his eyes and closed them slowly again. "Hmm...good morning..." He said weakly. He layed his head back down on my chest and fell back asleep. "Guess he's tired...I should let him sleep..." I said softly to myself as I tried to get him off of me slowly but gently. When I got him off of me, I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to dark violet and red marks on my collar bone line. "Damn Alex...you do got a good set of lips..." Whispered under my breath as I slowly moved my fingers over the marks. I let out a small sigh and took a quick shower before Alex woke up.

When I got out of the shower, Alex was standing behind the closed bathroom door I guess waiting for me? "Oh good morning Alex." I said looking down at the small man. He hugged me on my waist and didn't let me move. "Um Alex? Are you alright?" I said still freaked and worried a bit about Alex. "You sir...are a dummy" he said. I looked at him and his face was red as he didn't make eye contact with me. I smirked and picked him up put him over my shoulder. "AH FUCK PUT ME DOWN!" He yelled trying to kick me. "You can try but I'm not putting you down." I said spinning in a circle making sure I didn't drop him. Then there was a light knock at the door. I put him down as he rushed to the door as I went into the bedroom to get changed not seeing who it was. As I got dressed I heard a familiar voice of a....female? I opened the bedroom door and I saw Eliza next to Alex.

"Oh hello Jefferson! It's good to see you again!" She said. Her face was glowing and her smile was wide and bright. I waved to her and then Angelica and Peggy came through the door as well. "We have the guys with us and we wanted to know if you and Jefferson wanted to join us to the beach!" She said looking at Alex and then back at me. "I wouldn't mind Jefferson wanna go?" Alex looked at me and I smiled. "Sure we'll meet you at the beach when we are finished getting ready."

About 10 minuets passed and I was in the main area waiting for Alex out of the bedroom. "Alex! Come on everyone is waiting!" I yelled towards the bedroom door then it opened. Alex had a pair of bright green and blue swimming trunks on with a gray shirt on saying, "Fuck The Police", with his hair pulled back. "Well you look snazzy" I said as I gave him a quick kiss and followed him to the car. I hopped in the drivers side as he was in the passenger side, looking it the window almost he whole time. "Alex? Are you alright?" I asked as he looked over to me when I said his name. "Yeah...just scared..." He always worried me when he said he wasn't feeling alright or something.... "Scared? Alex babe why are you scared?" I asked making a quick glimpse at him still looking at me. "Well...I was talking to Burr a couple of days ago and he um...said you were gonna rape me....if you had a chance." At that moment I was shocked. "First off, don't listen to burr he only tries to get under your skin cause your with me not him and second of all, I would never do such a thing! And if i was, it would have been sooner cause we've been together for 2 years now..." I said and I put my hand on Alex's thigh. He smiled and held my hand as we drove up to the parking lot next to the beach that Peggy's yellow punch buggi was at.

(Alex P.O.V)

I walked next to Jefferson and looked over the small wall at the gang, swimming in the water and sitting at the towels. I walked down the small stairs leading to the hot sand and placed my towel next to Jeff's purple towel. I layed on the towel as I looked apon the water and Jefferson mingled around to the group and stayed away from burr who was trying to flirt with Angelica....for the 20th time this summer. "Hey Alex!" John yelled from over by the water. I stood up and talked to him a bit. "So how has you and Peggy doing?" I asked. "We are doing really well! We got another turtle so we might start breeding them cause we have a male and female." I laughed and he did as well. "Hey listen...don't let Jefferson hurt you Alexander...." I had a blank stair at John as he looked at me worried. "H-he won't John...I'll make sure he wont.." I said back. He gave me a quick hug as Peggy came over to take John away for her own. (Sneaky Peggy >:3)

Everyone left and it was just me and Jefferson still at the beach, walking along the shore line, (you've seen movies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and just talking. "Hey Jefferson...J-John told me to make sure y-you don't urt me..." I said sort of tearing up a bit. "Alex....I'll never hurt you..." He said moving in-front of me. "My friends don't like you...just cause of your past..." I started to tear up more and he tried to kiss me to make it better but it didn't really work. "I would and will never hurt something that I love and care for dearly..." He kissed me again and I kissed back, wrapping my hands around his necks and him wrapping his hands around my waist. Jefferson was always so gentle and kind with me...I never knew how my friends could treat him they way they did...

(1,043 words! Wow... well hope you all like it and comment if you have any ideas!)