Rain

The song that I will eventually put to the side is called Rain by Mika.

Chapter 12 Connor

I slipped my key into the jagged tear in the doorknob, and smiled when I heard the click of the lock.

Once I was inside I closed and locked the brown door behind me. The place was dark, except for the low buzz of the television. I walked into the living room and grabbed the remote, switching off the tv. When I placed the remote down, my hand landed on something sticky and cold.

I grabbed the spoon, and the empty container of ice cream, not sparing them another look, I placed them in the kitchen.

The heat of the room was unbearable, so I kicked off my shoes, put them in the corner, and tore off my button up and tie.

I quietly walked to Rosy's bedroom and softly knocked on the door. The light wasn't pouring out from underneath, so she was probably asleep.

My hand slowly turned the knob and pushed open the door. I froze when it let out a loud creak. But she didn't stir.

Her body was lifted up, and dropped back down when she took her breaths. I looked around the room and saw her skateboard in the corner. It was under the bed the last time I saw it. Did she go somewhere? Nah, probably not.

I crept up closer to her bed and watched her sleep. As creepy as it sounds, she was more beautiful than ever. My hand reached out to brush a strand of hair out of her face. When my fingers brushed her skin I shivered and my hand became all tingly inside.

My fingers moved from her cheek, and before I could even think out my options, I crawled into bed beside her and practically spoon her warm body. She felt so good.

I leaned over beside her, so my head was just above her ear, and kissed her cheek. Then her forehead, then her eyes. My lips lingered there for a moment until they found their way to her soft lips.

I sighed, and moved to straddle her body. She was still asleep, I think. My lips puckered and I lowered my head. When my lips touched hers I gasped at the feeling. I loved her. I truly did. I felt as if I'd known her my whole life.

Even if she was Miss Badass, she still had a bit of happiness and innocence stored for special occasions.

I kissed her more firmly and suddenly, my hands held her face and I was savoring every bit of her. That's when I felt her dainty lips kissing me back. I moaned and kissed her harder. This was perfect. It was all so perfect. I licked her lower lip an it opened like a door. I smiled and kissed her with even more passion than before.

Her hands gripped and tugged my hair. I pulled back and nibbled on her neck. Our breaths became one and we still couldn't catch them.

"Kiss me again," She whispered hoarsely. In a blur my lips were back on hers, pecking and sucking on them.

"I want you so bad right now, Rosy," I mumbled into her mouth. I felt her groan and tug even harder on my hair. Rosy's hands ran all over my back and chest. The way her nails grazed the upper half of my body killed me.

"Connor?"

I kissed her harder.

"Connor, please."

My hands roamed her body in response.

"Connor, stop."

I froze in mid-kiss, and pulled myself away from her. I ran a hand through my messed up hair and got up from the bed.

"I-I'm sorry. I j-just...shit. You probably didn't want that. God damn," I mumbled and walked to the door.

The room went silent, and all I could hear were Rosy's heavy breaths.

"I think I love you too." She said quietly.

I slowly turned around and scanned the room, making sure that she was in fact, speaking to me.

I pointed a finger at my chest and raised a brow. All she could do was nod. It was me. Miss Badass loved me.

My heart leaped out if my chest and ran full speed to make sweet love with hers.

"B-but...we've only known each other for-"

I ignored my mothers voice in the back of my mind, it only takes a second for someone to fall in love.

"Not so long. Yes Connor. Dammit I know. But I figured if you could love me in just a short amount of time, then I could love you too," Rosy told me.

I smiled.

"I loved you first," I whispered.

She rolled her eyes and leaped from the bed. In an instant I ran to catch her. "Why did you do that?" I asked. She could've hurt herself. The bed was pretty high, and she jumped as if she were to do a cannonball into a pool.

Rosy kissed me and sexily bit my lip.

"Because I knew that you would catch me before I fell."