General's Young Lady vs. Transmigrated Illegitimate Younger Sister 1 - 2

In a pure white space, a woman wearing a complicated ancient Chinese clothing stood there with her eyes tightly shut. Her almost perfect face, like carved jade, looked a bit serious at this time.

Not far from her body was an adult head sized halo.

After some period of time, the woman's eyelids slightly quivered and slowly opened.

At first, she was still a bit dazed, however, a large amount of information suddenly poured into her mind so she couldn't adapt enough. Soon, it became clear.

A body of white light that had been quietly floating not far in front of her saw that she had awakened and flashed it body. It actually called out in a human voice: "Hello Host Number One, I am your partner. You can call me a guide or system."

The woman known as Host Number One nodded and shouted, "System." She called out those two words to save trouble.

At this moment, she had already absorbed the information and naturally understood what was in front of her eyes and what her task was.

"So my task is to go to each world, to become the original female of that world, to replace the identity of the heroine, and suppress cannon fodders in order to allow the heroine to live a successful, brilliant life?"

The system's light seemed to flash a bit brighter, "Yes, nowadays, I do not know where those cannon fodder women came out, one by one wanting to take the place of the heroine. As everyone knows, the protagonist of each world are all approved by the laws of the world. Forcibly depriving the woman's fate will only disturb the laws of the world and cause instability in the world. No effect can be seen for a short period of time. All kinds of natural disasters in the world are frequently only light side effects. The seriousness may trigger the collapse of the entire world."

"The purpose of your creation on the first is to protect the fate of the heroine and maintain the stability of the world."

The woman nodded and suddenly asked," The memory in my head, is it real?"

According to her memory, she became a woman named Gu Shengyin, lived a life of wealth and honor, but all was taken away by an outsider and died a miserable death.

Mercy is her heart of perseverance. Thinking up to here, she was unable to stop the heart from feeling resentment and murderous intention.

The system replied, "That is an illusory world. I just put your consciousness into the heroine's body in the world and let you experience her life. You are Gu Shengyin. She is not Gu Shengyin."

The system said, "One is just a code name. Host, you can give yourself a name."

The woman thought for a moment, "Gu Shengyin. This name, I really like it."

The white system flashed, "Good, I have all the information sent into your mind. If there is no problem, then we can start the task directly."

One, no, Gu Shengyin nodded and laughed. Her eyebrow slightly lifted, coupled with that perfect face of hers actually showed a pressing color: "Of course no problem. I'm also curious about those people who want to get rid of the woman's fate."

After all, she was inevitably affected by the memory of "Gu Shengyin" and had a heartfelt rejection and disgust towards those outsiders.

System inexplicably felt a bit cold and suddenly wanted to light incense for those outsiders who were about to face Gu Shengyin.

This master seems like she should not be messed with ah. But also, after all, that person personally created...

"Ready to enter the world: three, two, one..."

Gu Shengyin only felt a moment of dizziness and immediately lost consciousness.

Chapter 2

"Miss, the wind is big. Your body just recovered a bit, or allow this servant to bring you back to rest?" Qing Yi, the servant girl, with a sincere expression looked at the girl who gazed at the mandarin ducks in the pond.

The girl was also covered in a snow-white, embroidered silver coat on her body in the warm spring. Her body was wrapped tightly from top to bottom. She turned around at the time she heard the sound, revealing the red adornment underneath the overcoat due to the friction of the clothing. Following the downward motion, the embroidered blossom flower were in full bloom.

Gu Shengyin smiled. She was not here just to feel the wind, but to wait for the female to come "find fault".

That's right, at this moment, the "Miss" that Qing Yi called was Gu Shengyin who came to complete the first task.

Jiang Lingzhen's, the original female, father was the Great General of the Tian Qi Dynasty. Her mother was the only sister of the Emperor, Wencheng Princess.

As the only daughter of the two, Langhua County Lord Jiang Lingzhen was not only very beautiful, she also had an honorable status. Additionally, when Jiang Lingzhen was a child, she was engaged to the Queen's son, Second Prince. According to the development of the plot, the second prince would be established as Crown Prince, and Jiang Lingzhen would become the most distinguished woman in the future.

However, the Crown Prince fancied her cousin Jiang Yunshan. Jiang Yunshan was the offspring of a major disgrace. Her mother was a maidservant who served the general who quietly concealed her pregnancy until she gave birth. The general was furious when he found out about this matter. He killed Jiang Yunshan's mother, but let the servants keep Jiang Yunshan in the residence, due to her innocence as a child, resulting in her embarrassing status as an illegitimate daughter.

The original Jiang Yunshan was timid, and after reaching the marriageable age, she married a small official and lived an ordinary life. However, the woman who crossed over could not be reconciled with that life, and deliberately hooked up with the Second Prince.

In the end, after the Crown Prince ascended the throne, he demolished the Jiang family's influence, abolished the original female's rank of Langhua County under the charges of immorality, sent an assassin to assassinate the General, and sent the whole Jiang family to the frontier with unreasonable charges. Even his paternal aunt, Wencheng Princess, was imprisoned in her residence who became depressed and finally died.

The original female bore unbearable indignity because of Jiang Yunshan's constant humiliation.

Gu Shengyin, who was just informed of what happened to the world's heroine, blanked out for a bit: Too much alike! This Jiang Lingzhen and "Gu Shengyin" both had the same distinguished status, the same encounter with a fickle person of status, and the same miserable end.

The system told her the answer: "I purposely chose this world. I remembered your experience as Gu Shengyin, so I chose this as the first world with a relatively familiar scene. It should be easier to complete the task."

All in all, Gu Shengyin was sitting there waiting for Jiang Yunshan's "hook."

Jiang Lingzhen was at the temple fair three days ago, when she accidentally hit her head and fell in a coma, later waking up as Gu Shengyin.

At that time, there were a large number of people at the temple, and no one knew how Jiang Lingzhen fell. Although the Princess (I assume it's the mother) was angry, the female, who crossed over and replaced Jiang Yunshan, ran over to show "sisterly love."

Knowing that the culprit behind Jiang Lingzhen's fall is Jiang Yunshan, Gu Sheng decided that this "good intention" must be nicely returned.