Connected (Johnny Gargano x Candice LeRae)

"You're tired, already?" Candice asked her husband, Johnny Gargano. 

"It was a long day.." He mumbled in response, already settling in bed. Candice settled next to her husband. Johnny yawned, causing Candice to yawn as well. She had started to feel a bit tired, taking out her phone to go through her Instagram and Twitter. "Can..I.." Her husband mumbled, she looked from her phone. 

Johnny was reaching for her hand. Candice had a soft smile grow on her face. She connected her hand was his. "How's your neck." It had been a week since the horrific street fight with their now bitter enemy, Tommaso Ciampa. "Ift's goodt..." His voice was muffled from the pillow he was burying his face into. She touched his wedding ring. "That really pissed me off when he did that." She muttered. He knew what she was talking about. "You should have seen me in the back." They both laughed softly. "Well, I'fm glad we founfd itf.." He was drifting off now. Their hands still connected. She scrolled through her Twitter. "Oh, Joey's in Australia." 

No reply. 

She turned to her husband. He was asleep, she quietly laughed to herself. She kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight, Little Buddy." She whispered. 

She held onto his hand, thinking the moment was too cute. She shared it to her Instagram Story, adding some hearts, along with the caption 

He insists on holding me when he's sleeping.

She had drifted off to sleep as well, hands still connected.