Answers

"I'm right here." 

Johnny Gargano dropped the mic onto Aleister's chest, standing upon him surrounded by a shocked NXT crowd. He walked out of Full Sail, hoodie over his head, a bit of hair in his eyes he was followed by Cathy Kelly, asking for answers. He refuses, burying his hands in his jacket pockets.

He passes by his wife, Candice Lerae who had a shocked yet confused expression written on her face. "Johnny!" She shouted, he turned around. "Johnn-" He cut her off with her lips in a kiss, slowly breaking it up before whispering. "Go home, I'll tell you there, it's best you go right now, they want answers from me, and since I'm not giving any, they'll go to you." She nodded, still trusting him. 

She heard the door shut, as she walked towards him. "Johnny.." She whispered, wanting answers. "Come here." He whispered, pulling her close. "Don't think all the kisses and cuddles will justify your actions," She looked up at him. "Now, tell me why." He sat down on the bed. "You really wanna know?" He asked. "Yeah, I do," She sat down next to him, allowing him to rest his head on her shoulder. "I wanna know how and why you attacked Aleister." He sighed.

 "You know the crazy year we had, it's been tough, on the both of us." He looked up at her before resting his head against her shoulder again. "And there's nothing I want more than getting my hands on Tommaso, hurting him for all the unforgiveable stuff he's done to me." He held her hand. "And..and I don't know what came over me, frustration  I guess? But Tommaso had the match and I knew I couldn't let Tommaso be champion," He squeezed her hand. "And I put my trust in Aleister that he wouldn't let him have the title, but when I saw him in trouble, the champion about to be in Tommaso's hands." He sighed. "Push came to shove and...and I did that and it everything went wrong.."

He looked at his wife. "And Aleister did all that to me, he was so mad at me, and the frustration took over and I..I did that, not only because Aleister made me mad and...and angry, he was in my way of beating Tommaso, and not only beating Tommaso but beating Tommaso for the only thing he loves, that championship." He buried his face in his hands. "And..and I don't know what came over me, probably all these emotions taking over my body which made me do the thing I did." 

He laid down. "And the NXT universe, they were losing faith in me, they didn't like me and they hated me." He thought for a moment or two. "Maybe I'm not used to being so hated, maybe I'm scared of getting hurt, getting rejected from being myself." She laid down next to him, hugging Johnny with everything in her. "I'm not sure if you believe me or not..but there you go, that's my reason." She kissed his head. "I believe you, Johnny." She looked into his eyes. "I always will." He kissed her, cupping her face before kissing her cheek and then leaving small kisses on her neck. 

They laid there, a blanket covering their bare bodies. "I think the one thing I'm most scared of is that everyone will hate me, you know?" He asked, staring at her. "What do you mean?" Candice asked, staring back at Johnny. "Well you know, they won't like what I did, Candice, I didn't give them an explanation, which I'm gonna need to give one sooner or later but even then, I don't think they'll forgive me." He look into space, thoughts running over his mind. "I forgive you, I'm sure they'll forgive you, you know how much they all love you, Johnny, plus some will be excited for what you did." He smiled down at her, kissing the top of her head. "I'm just hoping they will." He replied, honestly, he didn't know how they reacted, he hasn't checked his phone since he revealed himself as Aleister's attacker. "I know they will." She whispered, kissing his cheek.