so weak when you're around me.

Johnny clutched his pillow, NSYNC playing loudly in the backround as Johnny somewhat sang along

"It's gonna..gonna..gonna..gonna...gooONNNAAAA.." He begun, now starting to dance with the pillow. "It's gonna be me!" He passionately sang along, not paying attention to the loud knocks on his door.

"Johnny!"

He let out a small sigh, lowering down the music a bit. "What's up?" He opened the door.
It was Tommaso Ciampa, his roomate in Orlando. Tommaso had raised his eyebrow at the loud boy band music playing in the back. 

"Do you wanna head to the PC, I'm kinda bored and some training is still going on." Johnny just nodded, smiling. "Yeah, sure." He decided, shutting off his music. 

Johnny had followed Tommaso out of their apartment, wearing his hoodie and some shorts. 
"Oh hey, LeRae!" Johnny froze up, staying behind Tommaso. Because there, right there, smiling right back at Tommaso and him, was Candice LeRae.

Johnny had the hugest crush on Candice ever since 2014.
He tried to push it off, wanting to convince himself it was just a little silly school crush. But it wasn't. He'd fallen head over heels for the past four years. She was so smart, creative, passionate and gorgeous.
Funny and just an incredible human being.

Her smile made Johnny feel fuzzy. 
"Hey, Johnny!" She grinned, waving at him. "Hi." He greeted back, not wanting to blush as hard as he wanted. "You two heading to the PC?" 

They both nodded. "Same, wanna walk together?"
"Yes." Tommaso said.
"Yeah.." Johnny whimpered, his legs feeling weak. 

Johnny had no clue as to why he was feeling like this towards Candice.
Well not exactly these feelings, but the way he was acting.
Whimpering, blushing, feeling all giggly and fluttery whenever she was around. 

The trio entered into the PC, each breaking off to do their own thing.
Candice was doing some cardio while Johnny was  working out with the battle ropes the PC had as Tommaso watched, injured and not able to do any workout.

Johnny every now and then snuck a peek at Candice, who was now doing some ring drills with Deonna Purrazzo. He would get distracted way too easily of Candice's smile, soft giggle and everything about her.

Johnny and Candice had been pretty good friends for a while, ever since 2014 they had been close friends. Johnny had always seemed happy around her, he was always much more happy around her. Candice was just one of the best people he knew. 

Johnny considered her one of his best friends besides Tommaso. But he was so nervous...so flustered now at the thought of her. 
He knew he liked her romantically but it never went this far. 

"Hey."
He shook his thoughts of his head at the sound of Tommaso's voice. "Oh..hi."
Tommaso frowned, sitting down and patting at the spot next to him. Johnny sat down.
"You're staring." He said.
"What?"