it's a small world after all.

"Alright now what is this?"

Candice LeRae almost choked on her dole whip, erupting into giggles at the sight of her good friend Tommaso Ciampa, hands sassily on his hips, eyeing the 'It's a small word.' attraction at Walt Disney World.
After literal months of her and Johnny begging for him to join them at their Disney trips he had finally caved in and tagged along with them and it seemed like he was enjoying his day so far but his face told a whole other story as he frowned at the entrance, a sign with a bunch of children around a globe.
Johnny chuckled as well, holding onto the hand of his wife. "What's up, Tommaso?" He called out, fixing his Mickey Mouse ears. "What ride is this?" He asked, frown turning into a puzzled look. "It's a Small World, did you not know this?" Candice stated, cocking her head in a curious way. 

"Well excuse ME, Miss Disney.." He sassed her back, Candice pretending to let out a insulted gasp at this but instead broke out into another case of giggles which led into the other two men giggling as well. Her smile and laughter was contagious and that's what one of the many things great about her. 
"No but like seriously, what movie is this ride based on?" He questioned, putting back on his Donald Duck ears.
"You'll have to see for yourself!" Johnny teased, holding onto Tommaso's arm and guiding him into the line. Candice laughed at her two best friends, throwing away her cup and following after them. "Oh, so it's a boat ride?" He murmured, taking notice of the boats. 
"Yep." Johnny replied, leaning on the railings while waiting. Tommaso raised an eyebrow, looking at the couple. "But we JUST got off of Splash Mountain!" he pointed out. "Yep!" Candice replied as well with a toothy grin.

Candice and Johnny both exchanged looks and then back at Tommaso and continued to giggle softly. "I knew I shouldn't have gone to Disney with you two.."
As to the trio's surprise, the line moves along quite quickly and before they know it they're already boarding one of the boats. Tommaso sits first by the edge, soon joined by Johnny who sits next to him and Candice who sits next to Johnny.
"For your safety please follow all rules and keep your hands and feet inside the boat.."
The voice over the intercom said over and over again. And when they finally went through the entrance, going into the actual ride, Tommaso didn't know what to expect but surely it wasn't this.

Hundreds of creepy dancing dolls all spinning and moving at once, a backdrop filled with bright colors. Tommaso's eyes widened, his mouth hanging out a little open. This ride was just pure nightmare fuel. His horified thoughts were cut short by the sounds of Candice's squeal. "Look it, Look it! It's the Alice doll!" She pointed at a doll that was dressed exactly like Alice from Alice in Wonderland."
Through every turn Tommaso hoped it was the last, but alas, the ride went on for a long dreadful thirteen more minutes. Although, he did take notice of how much his friends were loving this ride, Candice squeezing Johnny's hand and pointing at all the dolls.
"You okay, Tommaso?" Candice asked, fixing her Minnie Ears. "This is terrifying.." He shuddered, reaching into his bag to take out his water bottle. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw the sign that read 'goodbye' in all languages, signaling the end of the ride. 

"Oh thank god." He breathed out, looking at Johnny. "I don't ever wanna relive that again."
Johnny kept laughing, staring back at his best friend who looked traumatized. "Oh, it wasn't that bad.." Candice piped up, getting out of the boat ride along with the other two.
"It was bad..I mean the dolls..all the dolls staring at you and don't even get me started on the song!" Tommaso wailed, quickly getting out of the building and back into Fantasyland. "Oh the song now?" Candice raised an eyebrow and looked at Johnny who wore a mischievous grin on his face. 

"Yeah, the song was just so..so creepy! It's weirdly catchy and just..." Tommaso shuddered, looking back at his friends. "Let's ride Space Mountain, I want that ride out of my mind.."
Candice and Johnny exchanged looks and tried their best to not laugh. "What?" 
"It's a world of laughter...a world of tears.." She softly sang, staring back at Johnny. 
"Johnny...Johnny..don't do it.." He muttered, looking at his best friend who was biting his lips, looking back at his wife and best friend. "Don't you do i--"

"It's a world of hopes and a world of fears!" He belted, laughing mid-sentence. Candice pumped her first, knowing her husband would join along in annoying their best friend. Tommaso simply glared at the two who were now both by his side
"There's so much that we share.. that it's time we're aware.." Candice sang and locked eyes with Johnny who was waiting for the go.
"It's a small world after all!"
Tommaso groaned, attempting to find his map in his backpack as the couple was now dancing and now doing a make-shift beat by clapping their hands and singing in unison. 

"It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all! It's a small, small worldddd..."

A couple park goers chuckled at the sight of them dancing and singing. 
"I'm going to Space Mountain and you two can never find me!" He grumped, taking out his map and starting to walk away.
"You can run, but ya can't hide, Tommy!" Johnny called out.
"I know this park like the back of my hand!" Candice added, laughing at the sight of the 35 year old man running away into the crowd. "Are we going to follow him and get on the same rocket as him without him knowing?" She asked her husband.
"And belt out the song while our picture's being taken? You absolutely bet."
Candice giggled, leaning onto Johnny. "Oh he loves us." 
"Yeah, he does."
The two laughed, holding hands and then made their way to Tomorrowland to find their best friend.

[eek, hi! i know it's been a year since i updated this and i'm sorry about that! hoping to update this more frequently now with all t he time in the world, hope you guys enjoyed this one, i had a lot of fun writing it!]

votes and comments are much appreciated! <3