dinner date

Johnny Gargano looked into the mirror of apartment, blushing at himself

He wore a black suit jacket and maroon button up shirt with a maroon tie. He moved his hair around a bit, sighing. He kept staring at himself, not sure what to think. 

Johnny was going on his first formal date with his girlfriend, Candice LeRae. 

Candice was the most amazing person Johnny had ever met, she was gorgeous and everything Johnny wanted in a girl. She may be the one. 
He always felt warm and fuzzy hanging around her and he knew very well he loved her a lot. She loved him as well, telling him that two months after dating. 

All their dates had been fun, arcade and zoo dates. Nothing too formal but Johnny decided for their four month anniversary he'd book a fancy dinner date for the two. When the doorbell rung Johnny perked up, quickly fixing his hair and checking his breath before putting a spray of cologne. 

When he answered the door he was fully blown away. Candice wore a maroon dress, her lips with maroon lipstick. "Hi." He whispered, admiring her. "You look great." Candice gushed, pulling him in for a quick kiss. "You look incredible, Candice, you're so gorgeous." Candice felt herself blush, tucking some hair behind her ear. "I don't think I've ever seen you in any sort of fancy clothing, you look pretty." Candice said. 

"You're so much more amazing looking than me," Johnny said quickly before catching himself. "Does that make sense?" He asks, causing Candice to laugh. "I get what you're saying, now, where was this whole fancy dinner date thingy at?" They walked outside to Johnny's car. "Le Chat Noir." Johnny responded in a fancy french accent. "French?" Candice asked. 

Johnny closed the door to his car, starting to drive and looked at Candice. "I think so." Candice smiled, holding his hand as Johnny started driving. 

Johnny opened the door for Candice, holding her hand and looking over at the fancy, dim lighted restaurant. "Hi." They were greeted by the employee walking around. "Welcome to Le Chat Noir, how many seating?" Johnny looked down at Candice. "We actually have a reservation, Gargano?" They pulled out a tiny notepad and nodded. "Oh, yes, right this way." 

They sat down at the table, away from all the people dining. "This is so fancy, I love it." Candice smiled, looking at Johnny. "I really hope you would, it costed a ton." She held his hand. "I love it, Johnny, the fact that you did all of this, all for me." She gushed. "I love you, so so much, I wanted to do something special for our anniversary." Candice looked around at the candles and rose petals that surrounded them. "It's perfect, Johnny." 

As they ate and talked about everything and anything they lost track of time, by the time they finished up their date the restaurant was closing up. "Did the time really go by that fast?" Candice asked, entering Johnny's car.

"I guess so, sucks that we didn't get to try out their dessert too!"

Johnny met Candice's eyes and they suddenly weren't the fun, loving eyes he had always known.

Her eyes were filled with lust, a seductive look on her face as she stared at Johnny up and down. 

"Or maybe you're the dessert." Johnny smirked, enjoying where this was going. 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah, drive. My place." Candice said, same seductive tone and eyes with lust. 

Johnny did what she told him to do, her hand on his thigh staring at him as Johnny tried his best to focus on the road. 

Once he had parked the car at the apartment complex of Candice's they had rushed out of Johnny's car, going to Candice's door before Johnny picked her up, planting his lips on hers. Candice's hands were travelling through Johnny's hair, gripping at it and kissing him back as they entered Candice's apartment. 

The two weren't knew to sex, having it more than once with each other. Candice jumped from Johnny's arms, quickly removing her dress before going back to Johnny. "god, i love you." Candice muttered as Johnny's lips attacked Candice's neck. Johnny pushed Candice against the wall, removing his suit jacket and tie as Candice helped him unbutton all the buttons on his shirt as Johnny toed off his shoes, going back to kissing Candice. 

"I love you." Johnny gasped out, carrying her and then placing her onto his bed, kissing her more.

Candice flipped Johnny over onto his back, sitting on top of him. She brushed the hair out of her face, staring at Johnny. 

Johnny felt a sharp pain on his ass, yelping out "Ow, fuck my ass!"

Candice stared at him, a puzzled expression on her face. "You're into that kind of stuff?"  Johnny shook his head no. "No, there's like something that bi-"

"I mean I always assumed you were kind of vanilla but you do bring the fire when you need to, like you're good in bed, you know how to make love and then just fucki-" 

"No, Candice something like bit me!" Candice stared at Johnny, even more confused now. She got off of Johnny and they heard a bark. "What the?" Johnny mumbled, getting off of Candice's bed to reveal Candice's dog, Paploo. 

"Paploo!" Candice gasped, scooping her dog up. "My handsome little ewok, what're you doing?" She hugged him. Johnny scooped him up from Candice, bringing him onto his chest as he touched out where he bit him. 

"Although I don't appreciate you biting my butt and well," He locked eyes with Candice. "Kinda ruining our moment, you're like my son and I love you." Johnny kissed the top of his head, hugging him. Candice giggled, petting Paploo and kissing Johnny's cheek. "One happy four month little family." 

Candice put down Paploo, still hugging Johnny. "Do you wanna spend the night?" Johnny nodded. "I'd like that, yeah." 

The two changed, meeting each other in the living room. "Little stinker got me worse than I realized, literally took a chunk out of my ass." Johnny chuckled, seeing Candice cuddled up with blankets and watching a movie. "Guess he did it before I could." Candice mumbled which caused Johnny to laugh even harder. 

He moved in, cuddling Candice on the couch and as the two drifted off to sleep they whispered romantic sayings that kinda meant no sense but comforted the other as they fell asleep. 

"I love you."
"I love you too."

Johnny kissed the top of Candice's head and went to sleep, holding her in his arms.