Christmas Home

Johnny Gargano woke up, expecting to see his loving girlfriend, Candice LeRae, cuddling him, embraced in his arms. Surprised to not see her, he got looking around to find a sticky note placed on her side of the bed. 

                                                            Off to go fix the hair, I promise once that's done
                                                           We'll spend all of the holiday together just liked you wanted 
                                                          And just like I promised.

                                                                                - XOXO,

                                                                                                    Candice 💞

Johnny smiled at the note, placing the note back where it was and getting up. Changing into a Cleveland tank top and sweatpants, he put back some of his long hair, something he'd need to get cut soon. He put on his Cleveland Jacket, covering his sloppy hair with his hood. He heard the door open. "Johnny?" Johnny opened the door to the bedroom, taking in the sight of Candice and her newly dyed hair. 

"Purple?" He asked. "Yeah, do you not like it?" She asked, worried the light purple hair was bad. "No! No, I love it, it's definitely your color, you look amazing in it." Candice smiled. "You're too sweet.." She kissed him, softly and slowly. "Morning breath, sorry." Johnny apologized. "It's alright."

Once Johnny finished getting ready he met Candice in the living room. "I know how special Christmas is to you," Johnny begun. "So....since this is you're first Christmas in Cleveland, I wanna take you to a landmark, a landmark that we'll go every Christmas as long as we're together and in Cleveland." 

Candice was curious at what Johnny was talking about. "So we'll be visiting this place every year..?" Candice asked. Johnny nodded.

The two had already told one and other their feelings, how much they meant to each other and how much they loved each other, how they realized they were perfect for each other, and how they wanted to last forever.

"It's.." Johnny started, covering his loved one's eyes and typing away on the computer, he pulled up an image, still covering her eyes.

" Johnny started, covering his loved one's eyes and typing away on the computer, he pulled up an image, still covering her eyes

He uncovered her eyes.

"Ta-daaa!" He said in a sing song voice, "A Christmas Story house!" Candice gasped. "Wait? The house still exists? It's in Cleveland?" Johnny nodded. "I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet, we live like five minutes away from it?" "Five minutes?" Candice repeated, in shock. "Five minutes." Johnny confirmed. "Well let's go, I'm excited."

Johnny smiled at Candice's huge smile, her excitement and anticipation was through the roof. "Let me go change out, I think this tank top's a little too..meh.." Johnny said, walking into their bedroom and changing into a power rangers shirt which read 

                                                          'Ho-Ho, Power Rangers!'

Johnny zipped up his hoodie, putting on jeans and slipping on his shoes and looking back at Candice. "Love the shirt." She smiled, kissing his cheek and smiling down at the shirt. "You ready to go?" Johnny asked. "Yeah, you?" Johnny nodded, slipping her hand in his, walking into the snowy Cleveland streets. "I always wanted to have this kind of holiday, I always pictured it.." Candice said, soaking in the scenery of the Christmas lights, the snow slowly falling. "Holding hands with the person I love the most, walking down a snowy sidewalk and seeing pretty Christmas lights." Candice described. "Incredibly cliche, but I love it." 

"I love it too." Johnny smiled down at her, squeezing her hand. "Or maybe I've watched too many Hallmark movies..?" Candice guessed. Johnny chuckled. "You're not the only one." 

The two entered the house, Candice gushing over the house and Johnny smiling, loving every second of his girlfriend freaking out over every little thing. "This..Is..So...Cool.." Candice said, admiring every object being shown in the house. "And we're visiting every year?" She asked, hope in her voice. "Every year." Johnny confirmed. 

The two took a photo in front of the house.

(I'd put on the 2014 picture they took but I unfortunately can't find it

(I'd put on the 2014 picture they took but I unfortunately can't find it.)

"You're the best.." Johnny whispered, admiring the house again. "And you're the sweetest." Candice said, laying her head on his shoulder, still holding his hand and planting a small kiss on the shoulder. "mwah." She whispered, again resting her head on his shoulder. 

(A/N: I've been trying to update this a lot, especially with the holidays coming I'm trying to make a lot more with some Christmas Prompts, but I've been on the worst writers block! I promise I'll make some more coming in as we get more into December!)