Champion

One Shot where Johnny wins the NXT Championship

"Is he gonna do it? Is Tommaso Ciampa gonna tap?" 

I sat at the edge of my seat, between Dakota and Bayley. 
My best friends squeezing my hands, I had no clue who was winning since Johnny had kept it a secret from me. 

I watched as Tommaso slammed his hand on the mat at the bell rung. I felt the emotion for my husband overwash me. Looking at his face, full of emotion and tears as he held up the title.  
I didn't want my career just being about him, so I didn't go out and celebrate with him as much as I'd like to. 
He came back to gorilla as I attacked him with a hug, he smiled down at me, hugging me back with his strong grip. 
He cupped my face as he planted a soft gentle kiss on my lips, I could barely choke out a couple words. "I'm..so proud." I whispered gently in his ear. I broke apart so he could celebrate with his friends. 
NXT was doing a backstage interview with him, I would be hanging out with Kairi and the other women talking and looking at her newly won championship when I would stop and look at Johnny sitting on a large crate with the championship in his grasp, I would break apart from the group and give him a small congrats kiss. 

I followed the girls as we crowded around Kairi, stopping to look at Johnny. I broke apart from the group and cupped my face giving him a small kiss. "I love you.." I whispered, he smiled. "I love you too." He shakily laughed. The cameras cut. "That was great!" The camera man said and we both smiled. 
"I'm seriously so proud of you." I wiped more tears from my eyes as I looked at my husband. "You know when they told me I couldn't help but smile, but gah.." He mumbled. I smiled. "You've worked so hard." I whispered. "And I had a feeling you were gonna win it, you've never kept any match ending a secret from me.." We both laughed. "But I mean, this is yours, the world is yours, ours." I held his hand. "You have the entire roster on your back." "Oh don't remind me." We both laughed again. "But you're gonna do amazing as champion, and you're just..agh.. I'm so incredibly proud." I kissed his cheek. "You're the best, Candice." He smiled at me. "But hey, if you ever need a massage because of carrying that, I'm here to help." He laughed as I kissed his forehead. "I gotta go meet Bayley and Dakota, see you later." "Love you." "Love you too." I exited the room, still having this goofy smile that will probably never disappear when I'm with him. 

Sorry for this extremely shitty One Shot! I wanted to update it! Also thank you guys for 30 reads! I know it may not seem a lot but believe me, it means a lot! 
Also, I'm working on a story and personally for me, I publish my stories when I'm finish with them, I don't know I just like it that way. But anywho..it's about Joey and Johnny being brothers and Candice is Joey's best friend, Johnny and Candice fall for each other but Joey doesn't like them together so they have to hide their relationship and Tommaso eventually comes along and all this drama crap! So..Be on the look out for when I publish it! See you guys soon! <3