gum

Candice was grinning, feeling great as she hopped up onto the ring apron. She did a few drills, running the ropes and doing a few rolls. She felt good, the smile never leaving her face as she did a few more drills with Rhea Ripley. 

"Hey, Gargano!" Out of the corner of Candice's eye, she noticed Johnny walking around the PC. "Candice." He grinned, hopping up on the ring apron to watch some of the training. "Got any gum?" She asked, walking up to him. 

"Wouldn't it get stuck in your hair though?" Johnny teased, a smirk at his lips. Candice groaned, rolling her eyes and smiling. "Just give me some gum, kinda desperate here." He reached into his bag, getting a packet of gum out. "I'll let you have some, only..if you do the dare on the wrapper." 

Candice raised an eyebrow, thinking before shrugging. "Sure." She shook his head and then took the gum, popping the stick into her mouth and chewing before reading the wrapper. "Tell your crush you like them." She stuck the wrapper into her pocket, walking onto the apron with Johnny.

She watched the women train as she chewed on the piece of mint gum. "Do you have a crush?" Johnny asked. "Yes.." Candice mumbled, feeling her face go scarlet. "Who is it?" Johnny asked, a grin at his lips.

It's you.
IT'S YOU.

Candice was screaming in her head but wore a smirk. "I'm not telling you." She stated, looking away from him. "You have to, I gave you the gum!" Johnny whined. "And was me telling you about my crush on the wrapper?" Candice shook her head. "Didn't think so, I'm not telling you..sorry." She laughed.

"I want my gum back then." He huffed, pretending to pout his lips. "Too late, unless you want a wad of chewed up gum." Johnny turned to face Candice. "Fine, I'll just stick my hand down your throat and take it myself." 

"Gross!" Candice giggled, whacking his arm. Johnny chuckled, leaning against the ropes. "I'll give you till Sunday." He stated, looking back at her. "We'll be in New York..that's Takeover day." She pointed out, looking at him. "Does he or she have a match?" Johnny asked. Candice chewed on the inside of her cheek.

"Yes actually, he does." 
Johnny raised an eyebrow, his tongue between his teeth. "Does he have a title match?" Candice looked back at Kairi Sane doing same drills. "I'm not telling you.." She murmured, causing Johnny to let out a small laugh.

"And why is that?" He asked, staring back at into the ring. "Because then you're gonna start guessing and when you guess correctly I'll blush and give away the answer." 
Johnny sighed, focusing back on Candice. "You blush at everything."

"Do not!" Candice insisted.
Candice blushed. Johnny laughed, poking her cheek. "See what I mean?" 
She moved his finger away, smiling it off. "Well, hope everything goes well with this mystery hunky guy." Johnny gave her a quick hug.

If there was a color deeper than red then that was the color that went all over Candice's face.
She looked back at him who went to go talk to Aleister Black. 

-

Candice cuddled into her blankets, a movie playing softly in the backround.
It was a pretty fun Monday and Candice was ready to go to sleep.

She was interrupted by a knock on her apartment door. She groaned, already was getting comfy and relaxed.

Candice got up and answered the door, taken by surprise to see Johnny holding two pints of ice cream. 

Crap.
Did someone tell him about her crush?

She never recalled telling anybody but maybe somebody figured out.