*he gets super overprotective/saves you *

ponyboy curtis

"pony i'm fine i promise honey," you said as your husband of two years helped you up off of the bedroom floor.

"no, we need to take you to the hospital. did you fall on your stomach, or your back, both off those could hurt you and the baby," he said gently putting a hand on my back.

"pony i promise i'm fine, i just tripped, the baby's fine," i gently placed a kiss on his nose.

i am eight months pregnant and ponyboy, for the past eight months has been very overprotective of me.

"okay, well, let's just lay down okay," he said walking with me to the bed and laying me down before pulling the covers over me.

"and now you get in right?" i asked patting his side of the bed.

he nodded and climbed in next to me.

"goodnight Y/N," he kissed your lips,"and goodnight sweet baby"

he kissed your stomach and you smiled and cuddled up in his arms.

johnny cade

"no i didn't want you coming over right now," johnny growled through the phone.

"what's wrong johnnycakes, are you okay," you asked concerned.

"i'm fine just stay at the curtis house please," he said, panic fluent in his voice.

the line went dead and you stared at the phone confused. you obviously weren't going to listen to johnny cade, you were going over to see him and you were taking two-bit with you because you had a good idea of what was going on.

you and two sprinted to johnny's house. his parents were supposed to be on a trip and you were going to go hangout with him at his house, but that had changed.

you heard screaming and johnny's mother kicked him out of the house, quite literally. johnny laid crumpled on the ground crying.

"stupid boy," she slurred.

johnny's mother saw you and two-bit and started screaming,"look it's the slut and the drunkard!"

"your one to talk," two-bit yelled pulling her away from johnny while she screamed and kicked at him.

you ran next to johnny on the ground and you sat down next to him pulling him up and checking his face for any serious wounds.

he just cried and hugged you, you hadn't noticed his dad was behind you until it was to late. he had grabbed you by your hair and started dragging you.

johnny screamed at him,"LET HER GO DAD!"

he didn't listen he kept dragging you, you tried to get out of his grip but it didn't work, you thought for sure your hair would rip.

you heard a thud and you saw johnny's dad lying on the ground grabbing his head, johnny had pushed him down.

two-bit grabbed your wrist and pulled you off the ground, "we gotta go, before he realizes what you did johnny."

we ran all the way to the curtis house and we were all out of breath.

two went inside but me and johnny stayed on the porch. i noticed he had a bruise forming on his cheek, i gently touched it and he winced.