•SODAPOP•

i was laying on the couch at the curtis house reading a book.

soda was sitting at the end of the couch and i had my legs across his lap and darry was at work. pony was trying to do homework while steve was smacking chocolate cake on his ears. two-bit was sitting against the couch watching mickey. johnny sometimes would take sodas place but right now him and dally were out and about.

this was typical of us, and when darry got home he would cook while we all stayed in the same spot. nothing exciting ever really happened, unless it was a day for a rumble, then we were all on adrenaline rushes.

i sat my book down on my chest and closed my eyes for a little while. this was my happy place, here with my boys.

i picked my book back up and started reading again. i read a sarcastic comment made by one of the characters and i started laughing really loud.

"BHAHAHAHAHAAG!"

soda who, was dozing off ,jumped about five feet in the air at my sudden outburst. everyone was staring at me.

i didn't stop laughing and i could tell i was scaring them.

"gabby, calm down," two-bit said getting off the ground and walking away from me.

i kept laughing so hard that tears were forming in my eyes.

"get her to shut up!" steve yelled from the kitchen.

soda pushed me off the couch and i stopped laughing for a second and then i started laughing again.

"well that was nice while it lasted," pony said.

i was hyperventilating and laughing at the same time.

"what even happened?" soda asked me.

"the c-character he-BAHAHHAHA"

they all gave up on trying to get me to communicate with them.

dally and johnny walked through the door only for pony to yell,"leave while you still can!"

of course the didn't. dally threatened to kick me if i didn't get off the ground and stop laughing, but soda said that he'd take dally's hard off if he kicked me.

johnny found my laugh hilarious and started chuckling at me.

"this is a new record," steve said ,"she's been laughing for three minutes."

that just made me laugh harder. they all groaned,aside from johnny who went from giggling and chuckling to laughing.

i stopped laughing and sat up.

"finally," steve said walking into the living room. then he tripped and fell over one of ponys socks and i started laughing again.

"DAMN IT STEVE!" dally yelled.

"i'm leaving i need to go do homework," pony said walking out of the door.

i kept on laughing.

tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"stop laughing or ill burn your book," dally said holding his cancer stick close to my book.

i stopped laughing very quickly.

"c'mon," soda said grabbing me and pulling me to his and pony's shared room.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

he shut the door and i sat down on the bed with him, he took my hands in his and looked deep into my eyes.

"soda what are you doing," i asked confused.

"i wanted the gang to leave all day so that i could tell you that i... i want to ask you to be my girlfriend," he said nervously.

"of course soda, i would love too," i said looking down at our hands.

he raised my head up, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.

i melted into the kiss but i wanted to tease him so i pulled away.

"wha- why'd you pull away," he asked a little bit hurt.

i shrugged,"you pushed me off the couch," i patted his leg then i walked out of the room.

he walked out right behind me and kissed me in front of everyone, that made it official.