•SODA•

"where are you all going uncle pony," my six year old daughter, bella, asked from her other uncle, darry's, shoulders.

"why are you asking meeeee," he joked with her as he checked his hair in the mirror, to make sure it had enough grease.

"because mommy and daddy won't tell me," she huffed and darry grabbed her and put her on the ground and off of his shoulders. she whined about this, but it wasn't for long that she was on the ground before another one of her uncles picked her up.

we didn't want her to know about the rumbles, and the gang knew that so they helped us keep them secret. she was fast asleep by the time the gang would get home so she never saw them beat up, but if she knew they were going to fight she would have a conniption.

i had a problem with the rumbles anyways. if soda got seriously hurt how would i explain that to our kid. how could i break her heart. not to mention how devastated i would be.

steve had her hanging upside down and he held onto her legs. she loved when he did this, it made her hair dangle and she just found that hilarious. he flipped her around, carefully, and carried her bridal style to the couch and set her in between soda and me.

"we won't tell you because it's a secret," soda whispered then he kissed her cheek.

"ughhh," she groaned and she got off the couch and walked back into the kitchen, that was where all the commotion was. in there she was the center of attention and she knew it.

she tugged in johnny's jean jacket and held her arms up so he would pick her up. she never liked to be on the ground for long, and the gang liked to hold her, so it worked out well.

"they're right you know," he told her while held her on his hip,"it's a secret, but you'll know when you get older."

she groaned again and he laughed at her dramatic reaction. "are you guys gonna leave me and mommy again?" she asked him.

he frowned,"no, we'll be gone for a few hours, but we always come back." she laid her head on his chest and huffed.

"i just want to know what it is," she whined.
i got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"you really wanna know what it is?" i asked and she nodded quickly,"it's a seeeeecreeeettt."

twobit laughed at me and she glared at him. her glare shut him up quickly. bella had each and every boy in this room whipped, even dally.

dally didn't really like her until she started talking. her first word was 'dal'. i think she actually learned that from johnny because he's really the only one who calls dally dal.

either way it just won dally's heart, those two had a special connection. she admitted one time that she has a 'crush' on him so now he would take her on 'dates' all the time. he even dumped one of his girls because she had said something rude towards bella.

dally walked up behind her with a smirk playing in his face and started tickling her while johnny held her. johnny was smiling at her, she was laughing and saying how betrayed she felt.

dally stopped tickling her when darry said it was time to go. johnny handed her to me and she hugged him goodbye, as well as everyone else except soda. soda got a kiss on the cheek.

i kissed soda and whispered in his ear,"be careful." he kissed me back and promised he would.

with that they all left. i turned mickey on and bella cuddled into me and watched it. she slowly got sleepy, but before she fell asleep she said,"i want uncle twobit to watch mickey with me, he makes funny jokes."

i smiled and watched her doze off.