•DALLY•

"steve! your drunk aren't you?!" i scolded as steve stumbled to the couch, reeking of alcohol.

"just a drink-" he slurred and pulled a blanket over his face.

"a dozen more like, you smell horrible," pony gagged," like a bar."

"c'mon, i'm taking you home," i growled at steve and i pulled him up from the couch.

"heyheyhey," he exclaimed," i just want to sleep."

"you can sleep at home, johnny's already claimed the couch tonight," i rolled my eyes at him and threw his arm around me so that i could be his crutch.

"mmm, that's nice," he smiled, completely out of it and half asleep.

i groaned and told pony i would be back soon. i grabbed the keys off the bookshelf by the door and dragged steve out to the car, in the freezing cold might i add.

once i got him in the car i got in myself. halfway through the ride he had fallen back asleep and when i hit a bump his head fell on my shoulder. it felt really awkward. it was in a weird position that made it look like he was kissing my neck.

"steve, wake up," i shook him," get out of my car dork. your home."

he grumbled a thanks and stumbled inside. he tripped once and i just about died laughing, good thing he didn't see me.

i didn't really want to go home so i headed to bucks. maybe, just maybe, my boyfriend was still awake and i could cuddle up with him for awhile.

i got out of the car and entered the bar. i waved to a few people and then i walked up the stairs to dally's room.

i didn't bother knocking, i never do. i guess this time i should've, because this time he was making out with his ex, Sylvia. "dallas winston!" i screeched.

he pulled away from her and smirked at me. the tears burned in my eyes and i didn't feel like holding them back, i wanted him to see me cry. "how could you?" i breathed before slamming the door and storming out of the bar.

once i got into my car i started crying even harder and by the time i got home my eyes were blood shot. my mascara was running and i looked like a total wreck.

"lyn? what's wrong?" johnny asked concerned. i ignored him and pony and i went straight to my room.

i ripped dally's jacket off the hanger i had it on in my closet and i stopped downstairs with it. i tossed in the fireplace and glared at it as it burned. pony and johnny were trying to get me to tell them what was wrong.

i ignored them both, still, and walked back upstairs. this time they were following me.

i grabbed the flower vase dally got me and i chucked it at the wall as hard as i could. the glass shards went everywhere and i broke down crying on the ground and i looked at the pieces.

pony wrapped me in a hug and held me as i cried. "what's wrong caity?" he asked, calling me by the nickname he used to call me when he was five.

"dallas, h-he cheated on me," i cried while holding onto him.

"no way, he loves you," johnny said.

"i caught him making out with Sylvia," i took in shaky breaths.

" i don't doubt you," johnny rushed," i just can't believe he did it lyn."

"do me a favor, don't tell darry yet. he'll kill him," i begged them both.

"tell darry what?" soda asked from the doorway,"are you okay sis?"

i broke down again, just knowing how much they all cared broke my heart a million times over.

i didn't want to be home incase dally came by so i went to the dx with soda and steve. i knew i would have to face him someday, i just wasn't ready today.

soda and steve both knew what happened, in fact the only person who didn't know what happened was darry. so with them knowing, they were trying their best to make me laugh.

nothing was working, i just wanted to feel like i did with dally. i felt like i was on top of the work with him. like he was a king and i was his queen.

i was feeling sorry for myself when the devil himself walked through the dx door. soda glared at him and clenched his jaw.

i started crying once he made eye contact with him. he didn't even look the slightest bit sorry, he didn't seem to miss me at all. of course i hadn't officially told him we were done, but surely he knew.

"i'm just gonna go, soda," i whispered and i walked to the storage room. i sat on a bucket in there and just cried.

after awhile i heard muffled yelling and i could tell it was steve and dally.

"YOU BETTER GO APOLOGIZE TO HER YOU-" steve was using some pretty foul language.

the door to the storage room opened and i was expecting it to be soda, telling me that dally was gone. it wasn't soda, it was dally.

he finally looked sad, i couldn't help but cry harder. i felt as though he was only sad because he got caught, not because he hurt me. i wanted to be wrong so badly.

"lyn, i'm so sorry," he whispered while sitting next to me.

i didn't make eye contact with him. i gained the strength to tell him to get lost. but it's dallas, he didn't listen to me.

"i thought you were cheating but n me with steve. i saw him kissing your neck in your car and i got jealous. i didn't trust you, i felt like you could do so much better than me. and i wanted to make you mad by cheating on you like i thought you did to me," he explained,"but i was wrong. i didn't see what i thought i saw, and i'm so sorry lyn."

i looked into his eyes and i could see the genuine hurt that he felt. i sighed and looked away from him again.

"i cant take you back dallas, i burned your jacket," i joked. i was willing to give him another chance, but this time is he messed up he was gone.

he let out a thankful laugh and he grabbed my hand,"that's okay, i have more."

"and i smashed the vase you got me," i confessed.

"well i can get you another," he kissed my hand.

"also do this again i will cut your thing off," i chuckled.

he winced and said," well i cant get another one of those, but i promise it won't happen again."

i kissed him on the lips and i was sure that he wasn't lying, it wouldn't happen again.