•DALLAS•

(this was written very late at night so idek what it is bahshahah)

"nope. uh uh," dally said with a cigarette hanging from his lips. "if you think i'm doing that you've gone crazy,man."

"man" i mocked him and he glared at me.

"want to die today reagan?" he asked.

"actually, yeah." i said shrugging my shoulders. "that sounds like a good idea, man."

"i hate you," he grumbled flicking his ash at me.

i hissed once it hit my skin then a gave him a warning look. he threw his hands up in defense and continued to puff on his cigarette.

"oh look at me i'm mr. tough Dallas Winston, oh ho ho ho," i said in the deepest voice i could muster.

"yeahhhh.... i don't sound like that," he said matter of factly.

"yeah you do" pony said not even tearing his eyes away from his homework. johnny just let out a breathy laugh from the couch and continued to stare at the ceiling and smoke his cancer stick.

"listen here you little twerp," dally growled while pointing at pony.

"listen here you little TwErP!" i mocked standing up from the reclining chair and pointing at pony in the same manner dally did.

"what-"

"WhAt?" i mocked him.

"stop-"

"sToP!1!!1"

"i mean it..."

" oH i MeAn It!"

suddenly i was trapped in a harsh headlock. i fought off yelping in pain, but it was very painful.

"copy me again you shit."

".....................cOpY mE aGaIn YoU sHiT!"

"that's it!" dallas yelled over pony and johnny's laughs before throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me outside to his car.

"tHaTs It!" i screamed loud enough so that pony and johnny could hear.

"shaddup!"

"sHaDdUp!"

he threw me inside the car and slammed the door on me. before i knew what i was doing i was even mocking him slamming the door.

"sLaAAM!"

he got in the drivers side and started the car. after a few minutes of silence he said,"you're annoying so i'm getting rid of you."

"awe..... mAN!" i said them i died laughing.

"I DONT CARE IF YOUR A CURTIS OR NOT IF YOU DONT SHUT UP I WILL ACTUALLY END YOU!"

"MAN!"

he let out an agitated scream and slammed his hands on the stealing wheel before making a sharp turn into the dx.

"GET OUT OF MY CAR!"

"....vroom vroom!" i said.

"wHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON?!!OH MY GOD!" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"why? you want some?" i asked reaching into my jacket pocket.

"wait, really?" he asked. ".....sure?"

i pulled my hand out, but kept it closed. i ushered for him to come closer and he huddled up around my hand.

i opened my palm and quickly blew the substance onto his face.

"what the fu-"

"gLITTER!" i screamed. "iTS MY DRUG OF CHOICE!"

"gET OUUUUUUUT!" he yelled reaching across me and opening my door. he gave me a forceful shove and i fell out of the car and onto the pavement.

i sat there for a minute laughing before dally told me to shut up and go inside with my brother. i stood up and walked inside, still laughing the whole time. once i got inside, i told soda and steve everything that happened.

they found it funny, they were just surprised that dally had tolerated me that long...