•SODA•

"why have you been so sick lately? do you think you have a bug?" soda asked holding my hair back as i threw up.

"no." i said leaning back away from the toilet and sitting on my knees.

"here," he said handing me a wet rag to wipe my face with,"what do you think it is babe? i want you to get better."

i smiled and set the rag down,"soda i have a hunch, but i don't know for sure, so don't get your hopes up."

he smiled brightly and nodded for me to continue.

"i haven't had my period in awhile. and with being sick and missing my period, i think that i might be pregnant," i admitted sheepishly.

his face dropped and he stared right through me. it made me worried that he was angry at me.

"soda?" i called his name snapping my fingers to get his attention.

"i-i'm sorry, are you sure that it's my kid?" he asked sadly.

my eyebrows furrowed and i was a little bit hurt that he thought i would cheat on him,"of course it's your kid soda why wouldn't it be, your the only man that i love."

he shook his head,"that's what sandy said. it wasn't my kid."

"soda forget her, she cheated on you," i said taking his hands in mine and making him look me in the eyes.

a tear slipped past his cheek and fell on his lap,"i'm sorry. that was silly of me to ask, of course it's my kid."

he seemed a little bit happier and i hugged him,"it's okay, i understand your suspicions. just know that i'm not her and i would never do that to you."

i cupped his face in my hands a peppered his face with kisses, he smiled and kissed my lips,"we should get you a test, so that we can know for sure. so that way i can get my hopes up."

i smiled and kissed him again.

turns out i was pregnant, and sodas hopes were most definitely up.