•GANG•

i turned the tv off and all the boys groaned and two-bit yelled my name.

"i'm sorry, but i have been trying to talk to you all for the past hour and your all distracted by this!" i pointed to the tv.

"c'mon you made us miss the part of the movie where he dies, except in the boo-"pony started but was cut off by a pillow that steve threw meeting his face.

i laughed a little bit and said,"i need your help and you guys aren't even listening to me."

"well what's wrong," johnny asked giving me his undivided attention.

i hesitated for a second then i said,"i'm going on a date."

they all started groaning again. soda said,"there ain't no boy good enough for you, how many times do we gotta tell you that?"

"yeah," dally joined in,"each one just breaks your heart and i get tired of breaking people's faces doll."

i hated that they didn't want me to go on dates, because i felt guilty during the whole date. i sighed,"i just need to know what dress to wear."

i reaches in my backpack and pulled out two dresses. i held up a short and tight red one and then a flowey black one.

"black one!" they all yelled at once.

"the red ones too short, and not modest enough," darry said from his chair, putting his gaze  on me instead of the newspaper.

"so, the red one! thanks!" i grabbed my bag then i started running up the stairs,"i'm changing in your room soda!"

"do you not listen to us?! wear the black one!" two-bit yelled at me. i knew that they didn't like for me to wear short revealing dresses like those. they couldn't just sit and watch a guy stare at me in a sexual manner all night without wanting to knock his teeth out.

but they weren't going with me tonight, just me and my date. so i curled my hair, put on some makeup, then my dress and heels.

when i walked downstairs the tv was back on, but nobody was focused on it, they were all focused on me.

"holy-"

"hot."

"hot, for sure."

"hey!" i said clapping my hands loudly so that they all snapped out of their trance,"can someone drive me? or am i gonna have to walk there?"

"ain't now way in hell your walking the street alone like that," darry said.

"i'll take you," steve said.

"no i'll do it,"dally argued.

i sat down on the couch next to johnny and pony. i hid my face in a throw pillow and screamed at the top of my lungs. half of the guys were arguing on why was gonna take me by now.

johnny started laughing at me and pony said,"what you cant handle being pretty?"

i took my face out of the pillow and i glared at him. he looked at the pillow and started laughing uncontrollably, so did johnny.

i looked at the pillow and all of my makeup was pressed on it, it looked exactly like a face.

i started laughing with the both of them but then i stopped once i realized that my makeup was ruined, now i groaned and laid across johnny and pony.

"get over yourselfs!" i yelled at the boys who were arguing,"i'm not going."

they all stopped arguing.

"why not? weren't you excited?" soda asked.

i nodded," but nothing's gone right so far and that's the universe saying not to go. besides, i should wait until i find a good man, that won't waste my time. and my greasers WILL approve of him other wise i wouldn't marry him.

"your never gonna get married then. because we won't approve of any guy you date," johnny chuckled.

"oh it'll happen, johnny cade. it'll happen," i jokingly glared at him. he threw his hands up in surrender. i laid back down on him and closed my eyes.

"he's right, never gonna happen," dally agreed.

"well what if i just wanted to married one of you? you have to approve of yourself right?" i asked, not thinking. my eyes opened wide realizing what i just said.

"uh huh," steve said from across the room,"which one of us would you marry sweet Y/N dear?"

i sat up and all eyes were on me again," i, um... Y/F/G..." (your/favorite/greaser)

"I KNEW IT!"