•DARRY•

(This is Darry's girlfriend taking care of sick pony, so I guess it could be a pony imagine too if you squint hard enough.)

"Hello, this is the nurse from ponyboy curtis' high school! Is this a guardian I am speaking to?" The overly happy lady said through the phone.

"Yes," I lied. I then help my hand over the phone and then yelled at the rest of the boys to shut up.

"He's got a high fever and he doesn't look to well, would you mind picking him up and taking him home?" She asked.

Darry was currently at work, and soda was about to leave for work. I couldn't trust twobit or dally to take care of him, and johnny has troubles of his own currently. So, it was up to me.

"Sure, I'll be there in a few minutes," I hung the phone up and told the boys I was leaving.

Once I got to the school pony came sulking out, with his backpack slung across his back. His head down low and his face horribly pale.

He got in the passenger seat and thanked me for coming to pick him up.

"Don't feel good huh pone?" I asked and he shook his head. He closed his eyes and leaned against me.

"Does Darry know I'm missing school?" He asked.

I shook my head. "And I am not telling him until he's in a good mood."

He smiled lightly and muttered something about me being a great girlfriend to Darry and a good friend to himself. I looked down at him. I pushed a piece of hair out of his face gently.

His face was so hot, I'm sure the nurse was right when she said his fever was high.

"Pone, do me a favor and don't smoke any cancer sticks for a few hours. Also, the boys are super loud today, so I'm gonna take you to my house for awhile."

He was fast asleep though, he hadn't heard a word I said.

I pulled into my driveway and opened his door.

"Pony," i whispered shaking him slightly so he would wake up. "Hey sweetie, you gotta go inside so I can take care of you."

He muttered a "Yeah." And then slowly walked inside, leaving his bag in the car. Once he got inside he laid across the couch on his stomach and dozed off again.

I squatted down to him and I pushed some hairs out of his face again. His eyes fluttered open to meet mine.

"Stay awake for just a little bit longer so I can get you some medicine. Are you hungry? I can make you some soup or- hey! What if I make you that pasta I made the other night? You liked that right?"

He nodded and said he just wanted soup. I kissed his forehead then covered him with a blanket. After I gave him some medicine and made him eat some soup he wanted to go back to sleep.

I turned the tv on and sat down on the couch next to him. The couch was big enough for him to lay and for me to sit, but he scooted over towards me and laid his head on my lap. I played with his hair and he fell back asleep quickly.

I gently lifted his head back down on the couch and got up so that I could go clean the kitchen. I was putting up spoons and then I moved onto the glass cups.

I reached for the top self to put the glass on and once I thought I had it up there I moved my hand away. It fell from the shelve and I closed my eyes right waiting for the impact, but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see darry grinning and holding he glass in his hand.

"Hey babe!" I whispered and kissed him on the lips.