•GANG•

"steve steve steeeeeeeve," i yelled while soda carried me through the door. he wasn't very careful and had whacked my foot on the door. luckily it wasn't the foot i had just had surgery on.

"why steve?" soda asked.

"steeeeeevvvvveeeeee!" i sung and soda started laughing,"get off MY couch!"

steve just rolled his eyes at me. soda gently set me down, with the help of darry and steve had a pillow in his lap that my foot rested on.

soda started walking away and i grabbed his arm,"soda wait!"

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"i love you so much, like you don't even know. i want a hug right now," i whined.

soda laughed and awkwardly hugged me. i squeezed him as hard as i could, which wasn't very hard considering surgery had made me weak. i kissed his cheek and he groaned and wiped it off.

"awe, hey look he still hates cheek kisses darry!" i laughed,"pony likes them though don't you pony?"

pony groaned and told me to shut up because he was trying to read. "i love you too," i sarcastically said.

"i'm sorry, i just want to read," my older brother apologized.

"it's fine," i waved it by with my hand,"will someone cuddle with me?"

"i'm out!" steve announced and he stood up, not remembering that my foot was on him. when my foot hit the floor i took a sharp breath and steve started apologizing a million times.

"jeez, i know you don't like cuddling with me, but you don't have to throw my foot on the ground," i joked. i was so tired that it all sounded slurred.

"two-bit?" i asked putting my hand on his hair and moving his head around gently.

"what's up kid?" he asked keeping his eyes glued to the tv.

"will you cuddle with me?" i asked sticking my bottom lip out.

"you know i don't like cuddling," two-bit said. it was a lie. two loved to cuddle, he just didn't want to take a chance of hurting my foot, he told me that later on.

"darry?" i asked hopefully.

he sighed and stood up from the chair,"i gotta cook dinner kid i can't."

dally and johnny had walked through the door and johnny stayed in the kitchen while dally walked into the living room to see me. "how you feeling?" he asked and he sat down next to the couch.

"mmmm, not good," i said groggily.

"and why not?" he joked.

"nobody will cuddle with me, not even two-bit," i whispered.

he smirked a little bit and he turned his head away from the tv and to me.

"i won't cuddle with you cause that ain't tuff, but i'll let you play with my hair." he said, i could tell he immediately regretted it, but i was too late.

ever since i was little i had wanted to play with dally's hair, for some odd reason. it just looked so soft and fluffy without a lot of grease in it.

now after thirteen years of waiting, i finally got to play with his hair. mind you, i fell asleep about two minutes after i started but still.

by the end of the day i finally got someone to cuddle with me. that someone was Y/F/G.