•DALLAS•

"mmm, dallas?" i asked sleepily.

"hmm," he responded puffing on a cigarette. it was the very early hours of the morning and we both were tired, but we couldn't fall asleep. so we laid in bed cuddling, dally had his thumb on my upper back tracing circles.

"i get a feeling something bad is happening to my brother," i admitted. dallas was beginning to think i was psychic, i kept getting bad feelings and bad things would happen.

his eyebrows furrowed and his nose scrunched slightly. "do you wanna go to the lot and check on him?" he asked.

"yeah," i said.

his arm slipped off of me and he got off the bed, i followed. he grabbed his jacket and tossed it to me. "it's cold out there," he informed me. he put his boots on and grabbed a shirt, but before he could put it in the door opened.

"hey man," buck said,"two kids, saying their pony and johnny, are wanting to talk to you."

i froze in action and dally looked at me. i bit my lip and he sighed,"okay, where are they?"

"downstairs at the door," buck said before leaving.

"stay here," dally said opening the door,"i'll bring them up."

i nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed, waiting. after awhile the door swung open and all three of them walked in. johnny's eyes were wider than ever before and pony was wet and shaking.

"what's wrong you two," i asked them both, standing up.

johnny kept shaking and he walked over to me and laid his head in the crook of my neck. i wrapped my arms around him and tried to warm him. he was still shaking and breathing heavily, and as his older sister it broke my heart.

"here wear this," dally threw a shirt at pony and he took off his wet shirt and put the dry one on.

"are you both okay?" i asked. johnny just whimpered so faintly i was sure only i could hear it. pony shook his head and looked at dally, hopefully.

i rubbed my hand up and down johnny's back, trying to calm him down. "i-i killed him," he breathed," i killed a soc."

"johnny wh-"

"it was self defense," pony cut me off, he had started crying,"he didn't have a choice."

"oh johnny," i said pulling away from the hug and cupping his face in my hands,"it's okay, it's okay."

i kissed his forehead and then i let dally explain to them both where they had to go. i didn't like how my brother and my best friend were going to have to run away, i wanted to go with them but they wouldn't let me.

i hugged them both before they left, letting them know just how much i love them. dally walked them out and by the time he got upstairs i was crying.

dally walked through the door and punched the wall. "dallas!" i yelled,"stop it, your going to hurt yourself."

i grabbed his hands and i held onto them so that he would punch again. his knuckles were bleeding so i dragged him to the bathroom and i made him get up on the counter. "dallas, do you think they'll be okay?" i asked.

he stared at me with angry eyes,"nothing's gonna happen to them. i'll never forgive myself if it does."

i wrapped his cuts in bandages and i laid my head against his stomach, when he sat on the counter he was just that height. he put his hands on my head and kissed my hair.

"johnny doesn't deserve for that to be on his conscious," i cried into him.

"i know, i know," he said in between kisses," it's gonna be okay, babe. i promise."

i looked up into his eyes and he gave me a half smile. "i love you," he said.

" i love you too," i responded.