•PONYBOY•

you were at the nightly double with johnny cade, dallas winston and your boyfriend ponyboy curtis.

you were respected amongst the gang because you were 'pony's girl' but dally liked to mess with him and flirt with you. tonight, was not a night that dally would slide without flirting with you.

the order you all sat in the seats was this; johnny, dally, you, pony. dally insisted that you sit by him and pony wasn't going to fight with him, not in front of you at least.

ponyboy knew you hated fights. you cried to him ,begging him not to go to rumbles , almost every time there was a rumble. it ate him up inside knowing that it upset you when he fought in rumbles.

you were sitting back in your chair and dally wrapped his arm around you. you moved his arm and cuddled into ponyboy.

dally set his hand on your thigh, and it made you really uncomfortable. you looked up at ponyboy and saw that he had his jaw clenched in anger.

dallys hand slowly moved up your leg and you told him to knock it off, but it's dallas so of course he didn't listen.

you moved even closer to pony and dally leaned over and trapped you,he was trying to kiss you.

pony got incredibly angry and pushed dally off of you. he then grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from dally and johnny.

he walked right out of the movies, still holding your wrist .

he walked home with you. he had finally let go of you wrist and held your hand about halfway through the walk home.

when you got in his house you waved at soda and darry and they waved back.

pony didn't say anything he just grabbed you and pulled you away from his brothers and dragged you up to his room. glaring, he slammed his door shut.

you shook your head, "pony, i don't like dally that way. you can stop throwing a fit. "

"i'm not throwing a fit," he whined, flopping down on his bed.

"yes you are" you argued.

"am not"

"are too" you flopped down next to him.

"am not," he cracked a smiled.

"shut up," you shoved a pillow in his face.