•PONYBOY•

three years of marriage. three years, but now- these past few weeks- you and pony were fighting nonstop and on the verge of hating each other. ponyboy was constantly hanging out with johnny to get away from you, he would even pick up extra shifts just to avoid you.

it didn't make you anything but furious. so, when pony stumbled in at four A.M. you were in a raging fit. you didn't take anytime to see that his cheeks were tear stained.

"and where have you been?!" you said from your seat on the couch.

"with johnny," he muttered. he tried not to let on that he had been crying and he did well because you still hadn't noticed.

"of course you have! you can't even stand to be around me anymore do you even lov-" you started but he cut you off.

"what more do you want from me babe!" he cried out.

you kept your mouth shut and stared at the boy before you. you loved him, ever since you were young. he wiped his nose with his jacket sleeve and walked over and sat down next to you.

he grabbed your hand and held it in his. you stayed silent, and held your breath.

"pony," you whispered trying to hold your tears back. he hummed in response. "i asked you if you still love me..."

he let go of your hand and turned your head up so he could look into your eyes.

"yes, forever and always." he promised. your bottom lip quivered when you heard his repeat the words he once did when you were sixteen and had your first fight.

you couldn't hold back the tears anymore you just let silent tears fall down your cheeks. pony kissed your lips and held you close to him.

"what's happened to us pony?" you asked.

"whatever it is, we'll figure it out."