six.

your pov

    After she left, my knees gave out as I slid onto the floor against the lockers. Nobody knew about my situation, but that was very low of Jae-woo. This shouldn't be making me angry, but I am.

    I grabbed a fistful of my hair, wanting to pull it out—she just makes me so mad!

"Leave Y/N alone." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up, turning my head left, then right before spotting Jungkook and Jae-woo standing in the corner. Jae-woo has her hand on his chest, and I couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy.

Stop it, Y/N!

"Why would you want a whore like her?" I heard faintly. I put my hand down, whore. Is that really what I am?

    A loud punching noise echoed, making me flinch. Did he hit her? I wondered. The halls were quiet—I could even hear a pin drop.

With my head still down, footsteps approached me, then past me. I looked up to see Jungkook walking away. His fist was swollen—my eyes widened. He must've punched a locker then. That poor locker.

    "You good?" Jae-eun walked towards me and grabbing my hand to pull me up. I nodded, but it didn't quite convince her. Hell, I can't even convince myself.

    "I heard Jungkook talking about you... tell me what's wrong, Y/N." She said, crossing her arms.

"I said I'm fine, can you just leave me alone?" I responded a bit too harshly.

    "I'm sorry, I'm being pushy." She looked down.  There was an awkward silence before she broke it—"I heard there's a party at Kim Taehyung's house, If you want to tag along let me know so I can get you ready for Jungkook." She winked.

"You probably don't want to," correct. "But if you change your mind just text me."

    I felt guilty, knowing that all she wants for me is to loosen up a bit and to have fun.

    "I'll let you know." I gave her a fake smile.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    I am so going to regret this.

Y/N:
Save a car seat for me, I'm coming with you.

    I placed my phone down onto the nightstand, hoping that there's still enough time for her to help me dress up.

Not even five minutes later, my doorbell rings. She knew.

    I opened the door as Jae-eun stood there. "You're still in your pajamas? We have a lot of work to do," She sighed.

    "Now lets get you ready!" She exclaimed. I am not exactly a fan of parties, since there's always alcohol involved—which could lead to many, many things.

    Jae-eun rummaged through my closet until she pulled out a pink, flowery knee-length dress with spaghetti straps. How did she find this under all the clothes in my drawers? I was hoping she wouldn't pick this out. It definitely wasn't my style, and I certainly do not remember why I bought it in the first place. Maybe I was drunk.

    I shook my head, refusing to put the dress on. "Come on, Y/N! Jungkook will love the dress." She raised her eyebrows at me. Please kill me now God.