fifty.

the last chapter 😪

your pov

Jungkook woke up a little later. Rubbing his eyelids, his face scrunched up before he closed his eyes tightly. Tears poured out of his eyelids and trailed down the sides of the face, touching the wooden floor. I cupped my hands around his face, frowning at his expression.

    "They killed them, Y/N." He said, gripping my shirt. "They killed my parents." Jungkook's voice cracked as he sobbed. "A-After all this time, it's been her men. After all the time of searching and searching for my parents' killers—they were right of front of me." He said, sobbing into my shirt.

    I hugged him. I just wanted to take all of his pain and misery away. "We have more in common than you think," I sniffled. I trailed my fingers through his rough dark brown hair.

    "Nine months ago I learned that the car accident wasn't an accident, but a plot. I-If you helped me pull through everything, I won't hesitate to be there for you to help you through this, too." I slipped my fingers into his. I just really hope that he wouldn't push me away.

    "Please stay," The whispers that came out of his mouth sounded more like a desperate cry.

    "I won't leave." I said, holding in tears, I had to be the strong one in this situation. "I won't ever leave you," I whisper, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

    His mouth drew a small smile, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep. I kept sliding my hand through his hair which gave me comfort.

    Maybe I should go check on the others. I hated feeling vulnerable.

    I got up slowly, making sure Jungkook's head was somewhat comfortable on my jacket that I slipped off earlier. I grabbed my gun, slipping in the last barrel of ammo.

    Gotta make it worth it.

    I heard distant footsteps. I cocked my gun while turning 180. The footsteps came closer, and closer, and and closer until several familiar faces came from the basement.

    I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. "Y/N!" A voice called out, I noticed it was Jimin as he ran towards me for a hug. Weird time for one. But I accepted it anyways.

    "I heard that you were the ones that encouraged everyone else to engage, thank you for saving me." He whispered into my ear. I patted his back slowly and gently before Taehyung stepped up.

    "Can I borrow you for a second?" Taehyung asked.

    "O-oh, yeah sure." He said, taking a step back from me.

    "No, I meant you, Jimin." He said in a deep voice. I wonder if Jimin has fallen for him yet because if I were a guy, I'd be long gone.

    Jimin's eyes widened before he nodded, following Taehyung to the far side of the warehouse. Taehyung seemed to want a lot of privacy considering how far they were going.

    I took my eyes off of them as Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin, and Yoongi came up to me. Their faces filled with guilt. "I'm sorry that I doubted you—us, the group. I was afraid that we'd lose everyone especially with the number of people that we are suppose to eliminate. Out of everyone, as the leader, I should have believed you or at least given you a chance to explain. I'm sorry." Namjoon started.

    "Thanks for making us come to our senses with your very long and boring speech." Yoongi rolled his eyes as a little smile peaked.

    "We got both Jungkook and Jimin back while getting rid of the people that made us keep looking over our shoulders all this time. It was all because of you, Y/N." Hoseok smiled.