bonus two.

surprise?

your pov

I impatiently tapped my feet on the wooden floor, waiting for Jungkook to pick up. I wondered if he was busy today, maybe that was why he wouldn't pick up the phone.

"Hello?" He almost yelled into the phone, quickly apologizing. "Sorry, babe!" I laughed, shaking my head through the phone.

"What's so loud, anyways?" I asked, it was usually quiet inside his recording studio whenever I called him.

"I just had my headphones on, so I couldn't properly hear you. I'm currently recording a new single, which, of course, will be shown to you first!" The bunny exclaimed all excitedly. I smiled, knowing that I'm always the first person that hears his new singles is always the best part.

Of course, there were a lot of moments where he showed me his single that he was so extremely proud of, yet he couldn't get it published. Those days were the worst. He'd snap on me, argue, and all of the above—yet I stuck with him because I knew how hard it was for him. It wasn't Jungkook, it was some raging monster that came out because he was disappointed with himself.

Besides that point, whenever he would be able to publish a track, he was the happiest he could ever be. It's okay to fail sometimes, because then you learn from your mistakes. Jungkook has been able to publish songs more than he could not.

"Oh, Jungkook. I'm having a couple of my friends over tonight for dinner—try to come home around dinner time, please?" I asked. Knowing very well that they weren't just my friends. I bit my lip, knowing that he was going to like this surprise I had in store.

"Of course princess." I smiled so widely that I was sure he could feel my smile from the other side of the phone line. Two years since we've married and still, princess gets me every time. It makes me get red and feel flustered is all. Maybe a little turned on too. "Love you!" He exclaimed.

"Love you more." I smiled, looking down at my feet before we ended the call.

I'll let you in on the surprise. Bangtan has been on quite a hiatus lately, all of us being on different paths. None of us have been able to actually settle down and hang together. Some were all over the world, while some were managing bakeries—but all the same amount of success. I, personally, have been missing each and every one of them, so I decided to have them over as my friends for dinner. Jungkook has seemed to miss them, too—so I decided to surprise him with them in the wildest way ever.

Maybe it'll be over the top, but hey, that's how Jungkook and I got engaged. A part of me will feel bad for him, but at the same time, no mercy.

"You really want to do this?" Jimin asked. His purple hair really caught my attention, but I tried my best to look at him.

 His purple hair really caught my attention, but I tried my best to look at him