twenty five.

jeon jungkook's pov

I was relieved to hear that we didn't have to go door-to-door to random people's houses anymore. Most of which didn't even know who Jae-eun was—which confused us the most. At least every week, we would each get at least one or two people saying that they didn't know her.

We would have to spend most of the days speaking to people that we don't know if they're telling the truth. Now, I finally get to go rest and hold Y/N in my arms again.

"Jungkook." Namjoon called over the comm.

"Yes, hyung?" I replied almost immediately.

"Ae-cha is heading out, we need for you to follow her."

I groaned, knowing than Namjoon hyung could hear me. "Why can't anyone else do it? Seokjin? Yoongi?" It sounded like I was begging, which I was.

"Seokjin is cooking dinner and Yoongi is asleep. You know how cranky he can get if you wake him up." I knew Namjoon hyung was right.

"The tracker can't be tracked for away, so hurry up before it gets disconnected and we won't be able to find her." Namjoon hyung scowled at met. It even frightened me over the phone.

I sighed, saddened that I wouldn't be able to have her in my arms yet, but what I'm doing right now is all for Y/N.

Hopefully Hoseok is right.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Where is she right now?"

"She's on Idol Avenue right now and she's about to turn on Danger Street."

"Copy that." I knew exactly where those were leading to.

"You sent me to a grocery store?!" I yelled as I parked the car. (a/n jimin )

"Sorry, Jungkook." My hands hit the steering wheel, angry that this had lead me to nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"Just covertly follow her. Don't make yourself too suspicious, we can't draw attention." Namjoon hyung warned.

I sighed, she still could be the one. I calmed myself down first before walking into the grocery store. It wasn't even that big, it was more like a rest station.

I looked at canned goods while side-eyeing her carefully, seeing if she had any suspicious characteristics.

I'd look to see if she was holding her phone in the palm of her hand—since Jae-eun might want to call her and contact her about any plans.

However, she seemed completely relaxed. She didn't show any sigh of suspiciousness, which made me really doubt Hobi hyung's pick.

Maybe Hobi hyung was wrong. I sighed and blew out a breath. My fists clenched, and my anger grew. I just want to find justice for Y/N.

Damnit!

After she had left—I grabbed a snack and paid for it before I walked back to my car. I was defeated. We were back to square one.

"Did you find anything, Jungkook?"

"No..." I sighed.

"She seemed completely relaxed, she wasn't clumsy, she wasn't sweating, she wasn't talking to herself, she didn't seem worried, nothing Namjoon hyung!"

"Either she's really good at hiding her expressions and nervousness...or maybe she just isn't the one, Namjoon." I added.

I heard a banging in the background and figured it was Namjoon hyung banging his fist onto a table.

"Hoseok seemed sure, and he's always right. Let's just... follow her for awhile more." Namjoon sounded desperate, just as we all were to find the culprit.

"Well maybe he's wrong this time, hyung." I shot back, but I had immediately regretted it after it came out of my mouth.

"We will follow her until we find another strong lead, Jungkook". He said in a demanding tone. If I were a wolf, I would submit by now.

I shook at his powerful tone and nodded my head. "Good," He sighed. I agreed with him, because Bangtan is our best shot right now.

"...and Jungkook, don't worry." Namjoon paused. "We will get Y/N her revenge before Jae-eun gets away, that's a promise, and the only thing I can promise as of now."

 will Namjoon keep his promise?you guys are so not ready for what I have planned

you guys are so not ready for
what I have planned.

[EDITED]

don't forget to comment and
vote !!

I JUST WANT TO SAY
THAT YOU WILL NOT
REGRET PUTTING MY
NEW STORY ON THIS
"ABANDONED" ONTO
YOUR LIBRARY. IF Y-
OU WOULD LIKE TO
CHECK IT OUT, JUST
CLICK MY PROFILE
PICTURE AND IT SH-
OULD BE THERE.

THIS HAS BEEN A
PSA, THANK YOU!