forty three.

❌ ; you won't miss any of
the storyline if you
do skip this chapter.

your pov

"I'm sorry about your parents, and for hurting you, and for treating you the way I did. For thinking that you weren't worth living for because you are, and you're even more than that. You're worth all I have and I wish I could change my actions. I'm sorry for everything."

    Jungkook was speechless—then he shook his head. "I'm sorry, too." Jungkook whispered. "I should've been there for you when you needed me the most, but instead—I walked out on you. I should've known that you needed help. Instead of helping you physically, I hid behind Taehyung and Jimin. I was so naive that I didn't notice that I was being too fragile. I was trying to resist the pain.

Within the weeks, I've changed, Y/N. I'm ready to be the man you need for me to be—I'm ready to do whatever it takes to be with you." By the time he finished, more tears had slid down my cheeks.

    "I don't want just anyone, Jungkook. I want you," I whispered. "You don't have to change yourself just for me, I just need for you to be you and as long as you do that, I'll be happy."

    "Done and done," Jungkook smiled. A genuine smile. The one that showcased his bunny teeth. It reached his eyes, too. It wasn't just for show, he was genuinely happy—and I felt the same way.

 It wasn't just for show, he was genuinely happy—and I felt the same way

"Let's restart this." I pointed between us, "It didn't start out well, especially with what had happened and I honestly think we need to restart our relationship."

Jungkook nodded, slowly backing me up against the wall. "Then," he whispered into my ear.

"We shall." He smirked as he slid his hands onto my waist.

I pushed my hands against his chest for a moment. "Shouldn't we take this slowly? I don't even know your name."

Jungkook nodded, "Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." He smirked and held out his hand.

"I'm Lee Y/N." I took his hand as he pulled me by the waist, slamming his lips onto mine once more. I giggled as he carried me to the couch, placing me down as he got on top on me.

Our lips moved in-sync. It felt needy, but it wasn't forced or rough. It was passionate and loving. Jungkook's lips slid down to my neck, leaving a trail of kisses. His hands played with the hem of my shirt before slowly pulling it up.

Something triggered inside of my brain as my hands instantly pushed it back down. Jungkook has never seen them, but he pushed my shirt back up slowly, examining my scars.

I whimpered softly as he slowly and gently removed my top, leaving my chest bare. Jungkook slowly kneeled down and placed his lips delicately onto my stomach and left gentle kisses on every scar and wound on my stomach.