thirty eight.

your pov

Hit.
Hit.
Hit.
And another hit.

"Agh!" I yelled out frustratedly as I hit the punching bag. I was furious, I was broken again. I promised myself to not let someone like him in, to not let anyone hurt me again, but I had failed and let my guard down.

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with my wrist before sending a final punch, making the bag swing to the other side of the room. I threw the gloves onto the ground in anger.

Anger was all I could feel the past few days. Anger and hurt. I couldn't focus on anything else and punching was my only coping mechanism.

I placed 'punch bags' in my morning routine after my scars had healed, only healed enough for me to not have them split open. I had felt like this was my only escape.

On the first day when I got home, I had locked myself in my room without any food, and I still don't really eat now, either. Jimin and Taehyung would come to my house often to check on me, but they decided to move in for awhile considering my condition.

It hurts to think about how much he affected me. I sighed, grabbing my phone before heading upstairs to the kitchen. I was always up an hour earlier before Jimin and Taehyung woke up.

 I was always up an hour earlier before Jimin and Taehyung woke up

liked by parkjimin, minyoongi, kimnamjoon and 39 others.
jeonjungkook .
user1 what?
user2 what happened?
jeonjungkook none of your goddamn businesses.
19 minutes ago

"This is toxic for you, Y/N". Jimin's voice came from before as he snatched my phone away from me. I found him placing my phone into his pocket—he used his hand to tilt my head towards him. "You can't just keep looking at photos of his—you need to stay strong." He whispered, smiling softly.

    I've also been stalking Jungkook's account and it only makes me more sad than I already was

I've also been stalking Jungkook's account and it only makes me more sad than I already was. I couldn't cry anymore, though. I was more disappointed and upset than sad.