forty four.

your pov

What was happening? One moment I'm in a blissful wonderland and the next I remember what type of world I'm really in.

Jungkook sped the car up, making it growl as it sped past the other cars. I know he's just as worried as I am. "Jungkook, slow down. I know you're scared, and I am too. But if something happens, we won't be able to take any action." I placed my hand over his.

Jungkook took a deep breath before he slowed down. "Jimin wouldn't betray us, would he Y/N?" With all the things that has happened before, we couldn't help but think about the possibility of betrayal.

Like Jae-eun.

I shook my head, reassuring myself that he wouldn't do that. "He's been in Bangtan for awhile, you guys are the closest. He's always hanging with you—what do you think he'd do?" I asked.

"No, he can't do that. Jimin is too... innocent." he sighed. "He can't even step on ants without telling us how he feels bad." I smile, imagining Jimin whining about how he stepped on ants. Though one time he actually killed a bug and felt bad about it for awhile.

Jungkook slowed down as we reached their base, or, house.

"What is it?" Jungkook asks immediately as we come into the kitchen that we use as our planning room.

"Jimin got taken as he was on the way to the grocery store. Apparently, they knew he was a Bangtan boy and that we murdered Jae-eun," Namjoon said. I winced slightly at the use of murder and Jae-eun.

"What can we do?" I asked.

"We don't have many options. But we do know that the men that works for Jae-eun's father are dropping... meaning they don't exactly have a leader anymore, so whatever it is, they're probably all together—including Jimin." Namjoon calculates.

"It's all my fault." Taehyung whispered. "Jimin asked if I wanted to tag along, but I declined because it was supposed to be a short grocery trip." Taehyung looked as if he was about to cry.

"It's nobodies fault. They took him without anyone's knowledge. What we can do now is get him back." Yoongi said.

"H-How do we know that Jimin isn't tricking us?" Taehyung seemed hesitant to ask. I almost forgot that the last time I saw him was yesterday night, before I bumped into Jungkook. Did they bribe him? Blackmail him? Or was it just a simple abduction?

"We don't know. All we can do is trust him and trust that he's keeping the Bangtan pledge." Namjoon sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Approximately how many men are at where Jimin might be stored?" Hoseok asked.

"At most, 70 men. Most of them were scattered around the world, leaving the corporation right after Jae-eun died. So the people that have decided to stay are the ones we need to get rid of." To me, I found that it was a lot to eliminate, but none of the Bangtan boys found it surprising—they just nodded.

"That isn't a lot, but that's a lot for us to kill." Taehyung murmured, I thought the same.

"That's why we are going to make a plan. If the seven of us work together, then we can beat them. Maybe then we will finally get the freedom we've deserved." Seokjin said. I couldn't wait until all of us were finally out of danger.

"Well then, why don't we start a plan?" Jungkook seemed intrigued at the 'freedom' part of Seokjin's speech as he grabbed my hand.

Taehyung seems to notice our entangling hands as he sends us a box smile for a few seconds, then it disappeared as we all start talking about our ideas.