twenty three.

jeon jungkook's pov

    My hand rested on hers as I stroked it softly with my thumb. "You're so stubborn, but I love it."

Y/N smiled, her billion dollar smile that I wish to never share with anyone else.

I really can not resist that.

"Okay, okay." I sighed.

"Fine, you can come along, but you will do no action unless all seven of us are harmed. Which is very unlikely." I exaggerated 'six', wanting her to know how much I didn't want her to come.

Her eyes lit up at my answer, quickly nodding. Did she even listen to me?

Bringggggg! Bringggggg!

I took my phone out of my pockets as I looked at the caller ID.

Kim Namjoon

My thumb quickly tapped the green button as I pressed it against my ear.

    "We have a plan, but we can only tell you when you get here."

    "I'm on my way." I clicked the red button, the call ended just as it started.

    "Was that them? Do they have any information or tracking on Jae-eun?" She asked, hopeful.

    I shook my head, frowning as I popped her happiness bubble. Y/N's lips tilted down with a frown.

    "Namjoon said that he had a plan, though. Once we get inside they'll tell us about it." I sighed.

    She nodded, staying quiet the rest of the drive.

    Hopefully, the plan will work.

    I turned the engine off, opening the car door as we walked to the house with our hands entwined.

    Jimin immediately opened the door before we even reached it and greeted us with a warm smile. Are they this confident with the plan?

    Namjoon stood in the living room with a marker in his hands, drawing out thoughts and on the whiteboard.

- - - - -

your pov

    Namjoon turned around saw me standing in the living room as his eyes widened. "Why'd you let Y/N tag along? She should be resting right now." Namjoon said full of worry.

    "Namjoon hyung, I really tried to convince her to not, but she wouldn't take 'no' as an answer." Jungkook sighed but I noticed him half grinning.

    "I don't care if I'm sidelined, I just want to be in this. I've known her my whole life, so maybe I'll be able to be at least a lot bit of help for this." I said.

    Everyone nodded their head in understanding.

    "Fine—but do not expect to go onto the field. You have already gotten hurt not even two weeks ago. We can't risk losing you again." Namjoon said. It seemed to impact him just as much as the others, too.

    "You are family, Y/N. You matter to us and we can't have you hurt—or losing your life. I'm just glad that you are able to defend yourself now, but you still need to train just as much as we do to be able to protect yourself better." Hoseok added.

    "Things happen on the field, so you have to take precautions. We all agreed that you won't be going with us much until you are stable. You will still help us, hell—you've been a huge help to us." Yoongi nodded.

    "Emotionally and physically." Taehyung added to Yoongi's comment.

    "We just want you to be safe." Seokjin nodded.

    My lip quivered at their caring comments and statements. There was a comfortable silence surrounding us before Jungkook broke it.

    "What's the plan, anyway?" Jungkook asked. Everyone broke out of their trance as Namjoon cleared his throat to share the plan.

    "We will collect every known contact of hers—friends, relatives, etcetera. We use those contacts to find people and torture them in a friendly way. They won't even notice." Namjoon said.

"How do we do that without people getting suspicious? I mean, it was never on the news so it would be random." I asked.

"Not we. You're not going, but since we can't do any research or do any snooping without getting caught by the cops..." Namjoon trails off, waiting for Jungkook and I to get the hint.

    Jungkook's eyes widens as he snaps his fingers. "Ah! I get it!" He said all excitedly.

And then it finally came to me as realization.

"We're going as cops".

short chapter but there'll bea lot more soon & I hope you're enjoying the story so far !!I appreciate all the love andsupport from each and everyone of my readers !tysm - tina

a lot more soon & I hope you're
enjoying the story so far !!
I appreciate all the love and
support from each and every
one of my readers !
tysm - tina

[EDITED]

also just wanted to saythat my good friend, @ggukscafe has published a fanfic and  if you could, please check it out !! thank you

that my good friend,
@ggukscafe has published
a fanfic and  if you could,
please check it out !!
thank you